DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
politics

US Seeks More Powerful Nuclear Weapons To Defend Against China And Russia

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/20/china-and-russia-aggressively-are-pursuing-hypersonic-weapons-general.html?recirc=taboolainternal

Russia and China are developing what is referred to as "hypersonic weapons" to which the US claims it has no defence against

Because at this time there is no defence, the US defense department says the answer is to have more powerful nukes to make the opponent's think twice about ever firing

jesse_batista
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

Economy

US, Russia, North Korea and China...

The big 4 Countries that keep causing fears.... :saladga:

Japan, Germany, France and Britain have big armies too and don't feel the need to always act Threating :koons:

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista
  • Like 2

Florian
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

US, Russia, North Korea and China...

The big 4 Countries that keep causing fears.... :saladga:

Japan, Germany and Britain have big armies too and don't feel the need to always act Threating :koons:

Japan and Germany really ? :selena: What about France and India ? :selena:

• Like 1

PsychicGuru

Currently now working in tech, it's really REALLY scary the type of weaponry these folks are considering, most which most of us wouldn't even imagine possible or someone capable of doing. We've superseded the era of who's got a bigger bomb, we are looking at:

nano-technological warfare
AI weapons (smart weapons)
Bio-editing
Hacking/Manipulating Intelligence

The next big weapon won't be a bomb. :emma:

Gaga's #1 fan
  • Like 2
  • Shook 2

Economy
16 minutes ago, Florian said:

Japan and Germany really ? :selena: What about France and India ? :selena:

France is pretty big too I almost listed it as well... Top 10 I'm pretty sure it was but not as big as the ones I mentioned. Lol I could add it in if it bothers u that France isn't listed

Indias isn't small either

My Country is the 13th biggest by spending. That's not small but we hide behind the US and are free riders in a lot of stuff :emma:

Most of our population which lives close to US border which is protected by their anti middle defence system so the protection goes into our borders too for free

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

Derpplause

Elon better work some magic with his BFR and ride me to Mars 

4d89G1q.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

LePetitMonstr

Humans being tragic like always. Global warming better hurry tf up.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

ALGAYDO
55 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

Currently now working in tech, it's really REALLY scary the type of weaponry these folks are considering, most which most of us wouldn't even imagine possible or someone capable of doing. We've superseded the era of who's got a bigger bomb, we are looking at:

nano-technological warfare
AI weapons (smart weapons)
Bio-editing
Hacking/Manipulating Intelligence

The next big weapon won't be a bomb. :emma:

I dreamt once that Russia and the US made some sort of peace treaty or whatnot to help protect the world from a nuclear disaster, but Russia had bamboozled the US by releasing millions of nanobots programmed to enter human bodies and destroy the host from the inside out while our guard was down. Random, but yeah, **** was freaky :selena:

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Harry X

Scary! Do you think we're safe until the LG6 relea...

giphy.gif

• LMAO 2

Florian
46 minutes ago, Economy said:

France is pretty big too I almost listed it as well... Top 10 I'm pretty sure it was but not as big as the ones I mentioned. Lol I could add it in if it bothers u that France isn't listed

Indias isn't small either

My Country is the 13th biggest by spending. That's not small but we hide behind the US and are free riders in a lot of stuff :emma:

Most of our population which lives close to US border which is protected by their anti middle defence system so the protection goes into our borders too for free

I mentionned it because France is 6th biggest by spending and the 1st European country (with almost 15 billions more than Germany, it's more than 1/3 of german spending)  :selena:

• Like 1

CrazyMonster

Why not just bomb the entire world while they are it and let’s get it over with :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Economy
20 minutes ago, Florian said:

I mentionned it because France is 6th biggest by spending and the 1st European country (with almost 15 billions more than Germany, it's more than 1/3 of german spending)  :selena:

Oh sorry I guess I flipped those two

I know US, China and Russia were top 3...

The rest of the top 10 I know included Germany, Britain, Japan, France, Germany and I forgot the rest but I can't remember the order. I saw the list like a year ago already :rip:

I just remember USA was like 5X to 6X more spending than China which was at #2 :air:

jesse_batista
  • Like 1

CrazyMonster
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh sorry I guess I flipped those two

I know US, China and Russia were top 3...

The rest of the top 10 I know included Germany, Britain, Japan, France, Germany and I forgot the rest but I can't remember the order. I saw the list like a year ago already :rip:

I just remember USA was like 5X to 6X more spending than China which was at #2 :air:

I’m French and I can say that France also has a big army and many powerful weapons but France is a shitty country so who cares.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD

Gotta keep it the most powerful, I guess :sis:

Top 5 most powerful Military, respective order:

1. USA

2. Russia

3. China

4. India

5. France

The rest can be seen here: https://www.businessinsider.in/The-25-most-powerful-militaries-in-the-world/articleshow/57656765.cms

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥
  • Thanks 1