💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

David Guetta & Sia - Flames

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

Mythos

What kinda of language is this? xD

But nothing special, David Guetta lost his sparkle years ago, and hasn't evolved really.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
synched

Wow i'm surprised i actually liked this

I was getting bored of their collabs after She Wolf but Sia is my fave vocalist of all time so she can sing whatever she wants and it'll sound amazing to me, and i really like this chorus!

Florian
25 minutes ago, definthejam said:

Wow i'm surprised i actually liked this

I was getting bored of their collabs after She Wolf but Sia is my fave vocalist of all time so she can sing whatever she wants and it'll sound amazing to me, and i really like this chorus!

Bored after She Wolf ? :what: Not when The Whisperer exists !

synched
31 minutes ago, Florian said:

Bored after She Wolf ? :what: Not when The Whisperer exists !

I don't even know the song you're referring to. I wasn't even paying attention lol

Mr Mirko

I am glad I am gaga's stan. Those lyrics are so cheesy. Her vocals are so bad. She needs to read it first. And pronunce correctly. Next.

Inferno

Am I the only one that would almost find it refreshing to hear a more traditional EDM song at this point then yet another grooved out mid tempo?

Chuckles
11 hours ago, Altair said:

Gurl needs to learn to annunciate her words properly! 

I know, last weekend I listened to a cover of Chandelier and discover the real lyrics for the first time! :toofunny:

Florian
2 hours ago, Aaron said:

She needs to learn to annunciate seriously

Or she doesn't ? :awkney: She has many songs were you can clearly hear her lyrics. Sia's mumbling and cracks are part of her act, see that as an artistic licence. It's what makes her special in the market and when you hear it you instantly know it's Sia singing.

Archived