Pop Girl voice (s) you can’t stand?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont
On 3/22/2018 at 10:11 AM, BBhomemaker said:

I thought the same but I saw her in concert and I was shook, she really impressed me she have notes and sing better in live, like she sing way more clearer and louder, in her songs she sing more varied and sometime just read a poem or whisper, but we think that she have a little voice with no power cause of that "style" but I can tell it was the opposite, I'm still surprise :giveup::tony:

Also she's a young singer but I think that her voice get better and better, she evolve a lot

I’m really happy to hear that. I guess the few live performances I’ve watched haven’t been the best. Bc I really enjoy her music and lyrics. I will watch more!

BBhomemaker
4 minutes ago, huttont said:

I’m really happy to hear that. I guess the few live performances I’ve watched haven’t been the best. Bc I really enjoy her music and lyrics. I will watch more!

Exactly! She's way less stressed and more closer to the public, she also said some speeches about acceptance and life, her voice grew a lot from 2 eras, I went to the melodrama tour thinking that she was just a small vocal singer and she proven me wrong :diane: I hope she's gonna use more her voice skills for the next

On 23/03/2018 at 12:40 AM, Princess Stache said:

Camila.  It's like an annoying Latina version of Halsey.  Sorry not sorry :triggered:

nICoteeeyne hEroWEENe moRPheeynE

janetjackson

Honestly, Beyonce.

I know she wasn't on the list but her voice is so forced and aggressive. Not for me.

On your list....Demi and Sia are the two I most have issues listening to. Not to say that I have dislike their voices in every song.

Sia's voice-breaking is more pretentious than Gaga and that speaks volume.

Kety has no voice.

Ellie Goulding + Miley sound like they're gonna die any minute anytime they try to sing.

I actually feel sorry for most pop girls lol.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

artpoprebellion

I think Demi has a beautiful voice that sounds great when she knows how to use it but some times the strain that's present when she overdoes it is really jarring.

Selena can't sing live. It's simply a fact.

While I love Kesha and think Rainbow is a very solid project, her technique live is awful and looks painful on her voice. I think she should stick to singing in a lower register because her belts/higher notes sound very forced and strained.

GagaEffect

Ellie Goulding, I looove Sia she's a queen but her voice sounds very annoying sometimes, Katy can't sing high, Kesha's live sound is... something... and Cardi B.

Archived