brizoda

P!nk, Kelly, Demi, Selena & Ariana

Pink : too stadium rock

Kelly : too stadium rock

Demi : nothing special

Selena : so fluffy

Ariana : not enough personality in her voice

Oriane

Out of these, I can't stand Christina and Ariana. They don't sing badly but Christina overuses her growls and it gets tiring very quickly, and Ariana's voice is way too high-pitched for me.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Britney, and Madonna starting around 2006.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Inferno

Ellie Goulding's voice has always bothered me. Its so light its practically non-existent and on top of that she just sounds like the epitome of every random non-famous EDM girl thats ever been featured on a DJ's song (they always have the same tone). Everything about her is so unremarkable and generic to me that it really trips me out she got as big as she did. But it seems to have calmed down now thank god.

JohnnyVersace

CAMILA

mother ****ing

CABELLO

sound like a ****ing dying cat

tumblr_inline_mw843qXOY01rkejty.gif

Spoiler

and she's a racist bitch too :classy:

Selena but does she even sing?

Rihanna sometimes gives me a headache cus her voice is strident

Ariana has a beautiful voice but smtimes it annoys me, u can hear her tryna be her usual "cute" girl persona thing she's doing with batting her eyelashes and moving her ponytail every 4 seconds. Not my cup of tea

Taylor S cannot yell, yet she still does it in songs and it sounds horrible

I hate Sia (dont come @ me) although she got beautiful songs and she's one of the most talented artist of this generation, I can't stand her voice but the worst thing is : I cannot explain why, I'm aware her voice is fine but I don't like hearing it, it gives me a headache, I cannot enjoy or find the beauty in it, all I hear is someone yelling all the time

Elle Goulding, her voice sounds like a 7 year old white girl from Michigan, her Love me like you do song, is such a joke, it's for 6 year olds not grown ups imo

Lorde, although I find her voice very unique and it doesn't bother me much, it does start bothering you if you listen to a whole album, 12 songs in a row and u start wondering why she's even a recording artist...

Kesha cannot sing, she's not a singer, just like Selena but worse which is not a compliment

Kesha. I didn't like Sia's voice at first, now that I know what she's saying I really like her Haha. She is one of my favorites now, she has really grown on me.

FameHookah

Aguilera, she sounds like a dying banshee way over the top same as demi

and gaga's dope voice annoys me a bit

WTF is MDNA

YoungWildCanadian

Demi. I don’t even know why. Great music but that voice. :poot:

YoungWildCanadian

Archived