❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Whitesnake guitarist on "killer" new Gaga song

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagarunner

i think about it this way. awesome 80's type guitar in pop----the first thing that comes to mind is 'Beat It' by Michael Jackson comes to mind. The Van Halen guitar riff and solo on that track is what helps cement that song as one of Jackson's best songs as well as one of the best, famous, and iconic pop songs of all time. Just sayin' that this could be an amazing track and that this fanbase really confuses me at times.

Miel

call me when she gets John Frusciante or Eric Clapton......not enthused at all.

Eric Clapton, now I wouldn't mind that at all.

3 points in and ready for more

OMG! This super cool! Gaga's new music genre dance/rock! And OMG Whitesnake! Legend!

:roll:

This doesn't make me excited at all! But I can't judge yet, I need to hear the song :)

Ronster Alejandro

This is way cool but i would of prefered she worked with a guitar player like Prince, John Frusciante or even Vivian Campbell :)

Thebeachhouse55

Donno what to make of this... as long as I don't get Born This Way 2.0 I'm fine :nails:

uo111

oh god, not more old rock please.

When did she do old rock? It certainly wasn't anything on BTW.

YES. More guitars. Thank God. If people want her to be different from other pop stars, infusing guitars into her songs is a great way.

OMG! I could really feel that the new Gaga song will SLAY all the charts worldwide. Get ready for some Gaga pure domination!

The Queen's coming back! :excited::omgexcited: :woot:

RAMROD

Donno what to make of this... as long as I don't get Born This Way 2.0 I'm fine :nails:

Hold on tight, heard from grapeveine

that she was asking Interscope if she should do BTW 2.0 few years from now. :coffee:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived