Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whitesnake guitarist on "killer" new Gaga song

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was this the same one from the last album?

No. That was Brian May from Queen in Yoü and I.

giskardsb

i think about it this way. awesome 80's type guitar in pop----the first thing that comes to mind is 'Beat It' by Michael Jackson comes to mind. The Van Halen guitar riff and solo on that track is what helps cement that song as one of Jackson's best songs as well as one of the best, famous, and iconic pop songs of all time. Just sayin' that this could be an amazing track and that this fanbase really confuses me at times.

Beat It, Black Cat, Free Your Mind, etc. But it could be anything really. I don't actually expect that prominent of guitar, but it wouldn't surprise me either. Many of her released and unreleased ballad type rock songs have Queen or Beatles influence, it wouldn't surprise me if she was doing something like that again, or it might even be for the Elton duet. That would make a lot of sense.

And give me a break.. some of you are acting like her albums have been 90% rock and 10% dance..., when its been the opposite. 1 or 2 rock songs on an album isn't going to kill you people, you can have your 10 dance oriented songs on there as well.

heavymlover

There's something for everyone tbh. Gaga has some really mixed fans, and I think she's trying to please as many as possible.

YES! :legend: Gaga won't be making dance pop music all the time. It would be boring that way. And we all know she loves rock and metal, and many of us love it too.

Gagaloo911

This album is going to slay our minds

you two seriously don't have any respect to rock and roll. have some manners :nails:

I'm so ecstatic!! Happy to see GaGa isn't going at least totally generic for the next album :excited2:

I'm here for more Electric Chapels

:yes:

MANiCURE1295

Some rock influenced tracks like EC would be pretty amazing on this cd! I wouldn't mind a few rock/pop tracks!

Archived