💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

NEW Paloma Faith - Make Your Own Kind Of Music - ICONIC video

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

Since seeing her live in London last week (her tour) I can't stop thinking about Ms Faith and playing her godly new album, she's fcking amazing.

She's very underrated all round. She performed about 8 of her uptempo songs in succession and didn't pause for breath lol

Jacob Marley
6 hours ago, Gaga2017 said:

Since seeing her live in London last week (her tour) I can't stop thinking about Ms Faith and playing her godly new album, she's fcking amazing.

She's very underrated all round. She performed about 8 of her uptempo songs in succession and didn't pause for breath lol

I would genuinely buy VIP tickets to meet her if she came to America. I wouldn’t even do that for Gaga.

Villanelle
8 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

I would genuinely buy VIP tickets to meet her if she came to America. I wouldn’t even do that for Gaga.

She's so iconic and even though everyone in the UK knows who she is, she's still very underrated - you kinda forget how many songs she's had over the years (nearly 10 years strong in the game I'll add!)

I was lucky enough to be quite close to the stage, when she walked over, me and my friend waved (embarrasingly to get her attention) and she pointed and waved back at us which was amazing. She's a gem

I want to see her again and again! I love this album!

Laceface

Nearly 40? She looks great, I would never have guessed.

Did she perform Warrior on tour? 

Villanelle
21 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Nearly 40? She looks great, I would never have guessed.

Did she perform Warrior on tour? 

She did! And said she dedicates it to Sia!

Villanelle

Paloma is closing Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway tomorrow! (dunno how that is gonna work considering Ant is in custody for drink driving but ok lol)

I'm guessing she'll perform Lullaby as it's #4 on iTunes atm and I think the Til I'm Done era is dead now.

waiting for My Body era plz.

Archived