Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

He removed everything, changed his name to '2018' and now posted this:

Could this be Gaga or is he just playing with us again? :triggered:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ryanripley

it's neither, he has his own EP to hype up and ya'll are crucifying him for it

let the man do his job, if you're bored on him promoting his solo work you're more than welcome to unfollow him/block him/ignore him

stop bullying the man cus ya'll read too deep into his posts

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SlaeUrAnus

Can we stop overanalysing everything this guy posts, please?

In my messy era.

GagaMegaFan

theory: he asked gaga to use her fans to promote his music (with gaga's help like this image) and in return he won't be claiming any money for LG6

but thats cruel

DLyV5UYVYAAPszc.jpg

ew

Phaye Monster

It does look like a claw but I’m delusional so:spin:

If he’s promoting his own EP then why delete all the posts about it? Seems like he’s just using us to promote it now 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Quartz

I am 75% sure that's Gaga's hand. Little detectives, give me a side by side with Gaga's hand and nails in a similar angle. :oprah:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

NotMyFlop

if this were for Gaga's music, why would he be literally the only person being cryptic about it? Why not the artist, Gaga, herself? DJWS being a big producer on #LG6 isn't something that groundbreaking for him to be cryptic about. He's been around for a long time. This is clearly something for his own music. 

Also, DJWS isn't even that known of a person outside of the fandom. Most producers aren't. If this were to be Gaga related, then her marketing team is a mess. The general public would never know about this. 

I could see that being Gaga's hand, to maybe signify she was involved in his creative process, or maybe featured on his song, but I seriously doubt this is #LG6 or any solo work of hers. 

BABYL0N

wtf this is clearly not gaga, where is the peace sign tattoo? i was rooting for you little detectives and little stalkers :triggered:

8 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

wtf this is clearly not gaga, where is the peace sign tattoo? i was rooting for you little detectives and little stalkers :triggered:

It could be mirrored though :stalkga: idk I don’t want to expect too much but hype just gets me instantly :gum:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

053Timo
23 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I am 75% sure that's Gaga's hand. Little detectives, give me a side by side with Gaga's hand and nails in a similar angle. :oprah:

Gaga has a tattoo...

Quartz
22 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Gaga has a tattoo...

That was quick :selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

TSUNAMI

IDK what to say.

You guys are all delulu. 

If you think this is Gaga's hand then you're offending our MANiCURE qoddess. :awkney: 

Archived