Why Fifth Harmony got cancelled

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
9 minutes ago, Karl said:

The majority of them couldn’t sing and they looked manufactured, wooden and uninspired 

preach it hunny

highlikegaga
8 minutes ago, River said:

I made this lol

giphy.gif

YAAAAAS i live.

i love it. very relevant. my new favorite gif about the whole situation next to this one

Spoiler

9281912g.gif

OT: 5H the album was so meh to me. Cringey lyrics and nothing original. It's like 7/27.More of the same, without the Camila flair to make it work.

Eddie

I told my friend once that they were going to suffer the same fate as 1D. 1 month later Camila left and now this "hiatus" :laughga:

Groups are just not meant to last :duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

sipthistea
1 hour ago, brit4ever said:

The first to leave the group is the one that receives the solo success, JT, Beyonce, Zayn, but sometimes even they disappear later on(like the girls from Spice Girls, I know only Victoria Beckham from them :poot:). 

But Harry Styles is getting more attention than Zayn :poot:

23 minutes ago, Karl said:

The majority of them couldn’t sing and they looked manufactured, wooden and uninspired 

f8a_medium.gif

19 minutes ago, River said:

I made this lol

giphy.gif

so Lauren is not going to flop completely after they separate? :oprah:
or is this supposed to be Camila? :gum:

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

AlexanderMagno

LOL seriously, these pop forums love to go deep into these career choices as if there's a big novel behind it...

It's a girl band, it's not meant to last. It's meant to be successful for a few years and that's it. Don't think too much about it.

Eggsy
2 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Why do I always have a million typos any time I comment anything on this site lmao

Is it just this site though? :gaycat:

River
20 minutes ago, Raga said:

f8a_medium.gif

so Lauren is not going to flop completely after they separate? :oprah:
or is this supposed to be Camila? :gum:

yeah yeah it's Camilla, idk the rest

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD

Honestly we can do all these math but the truth is they are not that popular. Simon Cowell formed them trying to make the female version of 1D but it just never really happen. They are a slowburn, and when they did burn, it was just a quick spark.

Plus, their music does not leave too much impression. Yes, they might be catchy but it isn’t exactly the kind of songs that people would remember 5 years from now. Their song are not unique nor interesting. 

The last girlband that really made it big were PCD, and that is a fact. The ones that comes after them would mostly or only stay as local acts. 5H in NA, and LittleMix in UK/Europe. However 5H are a little more fortunate since they came from USA, a very visible and popular place to start a showbiz career, all the short lived coverage they had the past 2 years at least enables them to do a world tour before taking this hiatus, and they went far too, to most major continents; NA, SA, Asia, and Europe. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BBhomemaker
2 hours ago, brit4ever said:

I still don't know their names appart from Camila and Normani(?)...... They were basic and brought nothing new whatsoever, they were destined to fall appart anyways. Camila was smart to leave early and establish a career from the controversy, the others are most likely going to disappear within 1-2 years. The first to leave the group is the one that receives the solo success, JT, Beyonce, Zayn, but sometimes even they disappear later on(like the girls from Spice Girls, I know only Victoria Beckham from them :poot:). 

Also most pop groups don't have more than 3, maximum 4 albums, before falling appart, their time has come.

Well in reality Kelly had solo success before Beyonce but I get what you mean, I mean some of fifth harmony never been on the spotlight we can barely remember their names. Thats the difference with destiny's child at least for Beyonce and Kelly 

But after their last album, Beyonce was the first solo 

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Harry is in the middle of an era. Zayn hasn’t started his yet 

SlaeUrAnus

They got cancelled because there was a lack of chemistry between them along with personalities that were not relatable. 

For example, the fundamental reason why groups like Spice Girls were so successful were because they were genuine best friends that had a chemistry unlike no other along with personalities that every girl could relate to. If you didn’t like sports (sporty), chances are you would like one of the other four.

In my messy era.

brit4ever
4 hours ago, sipthistea said:

But Zayn is the one with the hits, I literaly can't mention even one Harry song :poot: 

Archived