other

katy perry performing show with empty bleachers

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Why you guys keep doing this to other artists?

When other fans doing this to Gaga you guys will drag them, but it's fine when we call other artists flop for not selling out shows?

Look at those clowns

Ronk
7 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Sis, I’d go to a Katy concert only to see Carly Slay Jepsen. 

Two people I met waiting outside at artRAVE were going to the concert only to see Crayon Pop!

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
17 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

The second pic :gum:

That second pic shows a packed floor but nobody in the bleachers.    Did they make people who had seats move down to the floor?  I always get front row lower level seats so I can record my videos from above the heads of those standing on the floor.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Sneaky Oliver

This thread is kinda misleading! I’m not sure fin they were or not selling tickets for the bleachers but the show was not “that” flop. 

Katy had other two shows on the same week. São Paulo was great!

plus she’s having fun with the fans, she’s speaking Portuguese, she brought Gretchen on stage, she made a tribute for a black female activist who was killed here in Brazil! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Lextyr97

Omg I just saw this on Insta....

I like Katy, but the next time a katycat calls Gaga a flop.... This is coming

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This thread is kinda misleading! I’m not sure fin they were or not selling tickets for the bleachers but the show was not “that” flop. 

Katy had other two shows on the same week. São Paulo was great!

plus she’s having fun with the fans, she’s speaking Portuguese, she brought Gretchen on stage, she made a tribute for a black female activist who was killed here in Brazil! 

That date was rumored to have sold horribly. They moved people from the bleachers to the floor

19 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

That date was rumored to have sold horribly. They moved people from the bleachers to the floor

No they didn't. The show was supposed to happen somewhere else and they moved it. Bleacher tickets were never sold. 

Tokyo Rose

She's just looking for a witness to get her through this :music:

A self fulfilling prophesy tea :giggle:

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Bio said:

No they didn't. The show was supposed to happen somewhere else and they moved it. Bleacher tickets were never sold. 

Ohhh okay

Inferno
On 3/18/2018 at 8:46 PM, River said:

There were no refunds if I remember right because she was replaced.. so many people just lost money..

If there were no refunds it was because its a festival. Regardless of whether or not someone may have solely purchased a ticket for Gaga, its still a music festival. If you're the dummy who spends like 300+ dollars (idk what RIR is but just comparing it to an american festival) for one artist and they cancel then thats on you. You then need to go and try to re-sell the ticket and make a profit. Which im sure if people werent getting refunds is exactly what they did.

Archived