Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a teacher drag Gaga?

sarahb

Featured Posts

Blake

When I was at school, my last teacher made a joke about her and her fans, and included my last name. :rip:

It was something like: "If I had a nickel for every student at this school who liked Lady Gaga, I'd have one Nichol."

Because nickel and my last name Nichol are pronounced the same. :flop: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessica Germ
1 minute ago, Blake said:

When I was at school, my last teacher made a joke about her and her fans, and included my last name. :rip:

It was something like: "If I had a nickel for every student at this school who liked Lady Gaga, I'd have one Nichol."

Because nickel and my last name Nichol are pronounced the same. :flop: 

Oh come on, it's not that bad

Blake
Just now, Jessica Germ said:

Oh come on, it's not that bad

.....girl I was living when she made that joke. 

I was full on snapping my fingers and screaming 'yaaaas drag me' at her. :toofunny:

I couldn't give two f**ks about my love for her, especially with the douchebags I used to go to school with. 

Blade

My English teacher told us about her "Performance in Space" and jokingly said something along the lines of "doesn't she know that there's no oxygen in space... how is she gonna sing without oxygen?" :laughga:

to which a classmate of mine said "I don't think she's gonna do it. I think it's just one of her attempts to shock people and get headlines" :awkney:

raginchristians

Not my teacher, but in 2010 we were playing celebrity heads in class, and the person at the front asked if theyre a boy or girl :selena:

No one in the class could agree :selena:

(it was big bird btw) :selena:

I made some very very inappropriate joke about that, relating it to Gaga and her donkey d*ck :selena:

Needless to say the teacher sent a strongly worded email to my parents that evening :selena:

he/they

bloody g

No, my programming professor said she was "pretty damn good".

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

South Blonde

My biology teacher started calling me "Gaga" after the artRAVE, which was very flattering to be honest even tho she clearly used it as an insult. :triggered:

She had planned a test for the day of the show but sadly I had to go to Milan. She stayed pressed til my graduation... :staymad:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I’m an education major currently doing teaching practice. I played several Gaga MVs for my 7th grade students in class. They don’t know a whole lot about her but they loved her music. And they actually loved JnD! 

Spoiler

I play inappropriate stuff in class and I’m unapologetic :staymad:

I also discovered some hunties. They asked me to pause at the credit scene of the G.U.Y. MV. The 2 boys had to Google the name of the actor in gold swim trunks. :firega: 

Spoiler

One of the boys found my Grindr account:fthis: I had to remove it. Can’t believe my student saw my body.

Sepsami

These comments trigger meeeee, the fact that no one acknoledges Gaga's talent and all she has done is unacceptable :madge:

sarahb
14 minutes ago, raginchristians said:

Not my teacher, but in 2010 we were playing celebrity heads in class, and the person at the front asked if theyre a boy or girl :selena:

No one in the class could agree :selena:

Exact same thing happened in my class :selena:

Andrew Warhola

Not really. In fact, two of my teachers once used her as an example and referred to her as an international pop star phenomenon.

And one time my entire class was discussing Gaga for like 5 minutes but I don't really remember the context. I do however remember that I raised my hand just to tell everyone to tune in next week to watch the premiere of the Born This Way video and my teacher told me to calm down.

DGKcAXLU0AAeqU0.jpg

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

FfFfFfFF

Not recently but next week I'll present to my French teacher an essay about Gaga's themes and inspirations. :staymad:

My classmates talked about her recently and one girl using headphones said she likes her new song. And I died inspired because I couldn't find out what song she was talking about. :toofunny:

highongaga

i was in math and i was wearing my btw single cover shirt and some girl said "ew, who even likes that satanist anymore?" and i was like "me:selena:"

YEAHHH BUDDY

TimisaMonster

Nope...can't recall...

:trollga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived