Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song will keep your wig secured!

Hoss

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Hoss said:

:giveup: what does this mean

The song reminds me with that vibe. Kinda cool. So your cockiness are warranted.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ummm....it feels very zombie-ish and I'm not really bopping, balding, or nutting to it...

:shrug: Also, you're song sounds like another song I've heard before and THAT is a bop! 

:( sorry you feel that way. but thanks for the criticism at least! 

3 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Omg you changed the title :icega::cryga::ladyhaha:

I had to. :smh: i was getting dragged too much 

Haralampos

Dope, it would be amazing on some Gaga interlude between songs! It leaves a tense feeling! Well done!

4 minutes ago, harrystefani said:

Dope, it would be amazing on some Gaga interlude between songs! It leaves a tense feeling! Well done!

thank you! :giveup: that’s what i was trying to recreate 

BeIIadonna

:kara: Hi, sorry if this sounds rude but like others have said about your cockiness, it's a bit to much.

For example, when you posted the demo of this and of course went over the top with your cockiness, I got a bit disappointed :( 

OT: The music overall is alright at most honestly, it's very repetitive and boring and like someone said before, it's basic. :/ I also found the lead synth a bit annoying as well :kara:

VOLANTIS

Your next song better be called "Cockiness" since the audience here demands just that apparently. :trollga:

I do like the song and you've made progress since the demo. And also hey man you're only going to get better with mixing so I wish you all the best. :hug: 

Also when you do make it big and I hope you do, you'll get to drag this site entirely. Admin is quivering with excitement thinking about all the promo. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

BeIIadonna
4 hours ago, Hoss said:

:giveup: what does this mean

Basically if you take the blue pill you'll stop being in a dream. 

If you take the Red one (Konvict,Gaga) you stay in this sort of cycle of over hyping your songs :selena: 

Fascination

I can’t believe that I wasted almost three minutes listening to a song that is even worse than The Chainsmokers. :bye:

Blake

It's alright, but just a note: Saying that your song will 'keep your wig secured' isn't exactly a good thing. :flop: It's like saying 'oh it's not good enough to snatch your wig'. 

2 hours ago, Fascination said:

I can’t believe that I wasted almost three minutes listening to a song that is even worse than The Chainsmokers. :bye:

what did i do to warrant such a rude and bitter comment? :duck: gtfo 

1 hour ago, Blake said:

It's alright, but just a note: Saying that your song will 'keep your wig secured' isn't exactly a good thing. :flop: It's like saying 'oh it's not good enough to snatch your wig'. 

the og title was “my new song will leave you bald” but people said i was being too cocky so i changed it lol 

Archived