Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
question

Would you rather...

Would you rather... (Gaga songs)   

19 members have voted

  1. 1. What kind of Gaga song would you listen to?

    • Older, iconic, darkga bops
      11
    • More recent ones
      5
    • Unreleased tracks
      3
    • Fan made songs
      0


Featured Posts

Jessica Germ

I've been wondering for a while about y'all's go-to gaga song type. Like, our skinny chameleon legend has changed so much and like...:selena: Well you get it, pick something already 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustang

All except the fan made ones :laughga:

Never let you fall apart Together we’ll dance in the dark

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piece of Me

Darkga bops>Unreleased tracks>>>recent ones *exception of Joanne*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FANMADE ONES (EXCEPTION OF FRANKENSTEIN)

10 YEARS, 1 GAGA
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PussyGlam
2 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

Darkga bops>Unreleased tracks>>>recent ones *exception of Joanne*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FANMADE ONES (EXCEPTION OF FRANKENSTEIN)

I'd say yaaaas! for the fan made Frankenstein recognition but I don't agree with the order of Gaga's music because I like Joanne and Perfect Illusion is amazing. :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley

always and forever Joanne

i'm shook at how much i love this album, i honestly thought i would find it meh after hearing the name and first dive bar show

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piece of Me
4 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I'd say yaaaas! for the fan made Frankenstein recognition but I don't agree with the order of Gaga's music because I like Joanne and Perfect Illusion is amazing. :selena:

Actually it is like this:

The Fame (10 year anniversary duh)

Born this Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

The Fame Monster

UNRELEASED TRACKS

FRANKENSTEIN FANMADE

THE OTHERS

10 YEARS, 1 GAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PussyGlam
1 minute ago, Piece of Me said:

Actually it is like this:

The Fame (10 year anniversary duh)

Born this Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

The Fame Monster

UNRELEASED TRACKS

FRANKENSTEIN FANMADE

THE OTHERS

Noooo why would you rank TFM so low. At least switch it with ARTPOP. :laughga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piece of Me
Just now, PussyGlam said:

Noooo why would you rank TFM so low. At least switch it with ARTPOP. :laughga:

Because ARTPOP is perfection. The Fame Monster comes with The Fame when I listen to it. The Fame Monster alone just makes me want to have more songs.

10 YEARS, 1 GAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KING

A mixture of all categories tbh :sweat: literally my top 5 are still Paparazzi, Reloaded, Frankenstein, Scheiße, and DIC. 

December 28, 2018 🎟

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster

I’m always going back to Government Hooker honestly. :pray:

It just slays me and I always pretend I’m a model walking on a runway while listening to it in my bedroom. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×