question

Do you consider ASIB soundtrack as LG6?

Slovakialop

Do you consider ASIB soundtrack as LG6?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider ASIB as LG6?

Featured Posts

Slovakialop

ASIB soundtrack will contain mostly new Gaga's songs, aside from maybe 1 or 2 covers. It's pretty confirmed by persons who attended the recording that there are bops like "Heal Me" and very good power ballads. So it will be like a Gaga's studio album (quality wise).

Besides it has the potential to be huge. For example (according to MediaTraffic), Moana´s soundtack have sold 2.6M WW, and The Greatest Showman's have sold 1.8M and last week was the best selling album worldwide even though it was released 3 moths ago (so it will end up selling about 3M WW).  Also, The Greatest Showman is interesting becouse is a musical, and his box office (400M) is nothing that ASIB won't be able to achieve.

Don't forget that AISB is a Warner Bros musical staring Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. It will have a huge promotion. The lead song (respectively the strongest song on the album) will probably be on the backround of the film's trailer which be played as a add across internet and the TV worldwide, so even if people don't go to the cinema to watch to the film, they will know about the song (which will be good, is Gaga) and a lot of them will check the soundrack. Soundtrack's exposition will be huge and worldwide.

It's because of this that in fact it will be a studio album, so for me it's definetly LG6.

monketsharona

No because she won't even be on all the songs and there's not only original songs

To me it's just a soundtrack 

ryanripley

no because it's not a solo project

if C2C isn't counted then why would ASIB?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BeIIadonna

:ladyhaha: Is that even a question?

No, it's a soundtrack for the movie, not another era/album

DonnieDarko

Sure it’s not „her” album but wasn’t it reported that there are all Gaga songs apart from 2-3 Bradley songs-one of them is a Gaga duet. 

I guess it’s in the same league as C2C.

Also people should be aware that a score (album) does not equal a soundtrack album. 

Let’s just wait and see the final outcome.

KyliesChild

no, literally nobody has considered their soundtrack an album of their own. it won't be promoted that way either. she might've written songs for the album, however she's basing it off of older movies so it isn't genuine. i don't see why others would consider it lg6, however if it were to have a similar success to "the bodyguard" then sure, why not 

DonnieDarko
Just now, pedrohemg said:

I'm surprised 2 people voted yes lol

I did but only for the reasons explained above. It’s not a new Gaga album, sure.

DonnieDarko

It’s gonna be interesting to see how many of you will claim it’s a new Gaga album once it hits #1 on Billboard 200. :reductive:

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s gonna be interesting to see how many of you will claim it’s a new Gaga album once it hits #1 on Billboard 200. :reductive:

Or how much it never existed if it tanks lol 

tomsches

no, neither do I consider Selmasongs Björk4 in case you're interested

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

no, neither do I consider Selmasongs Björk4 in case you're interested

well most artists don't consider soundtracks as albums so...

Archived