đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Grammys vs SuperBowl: Better Poker Face Performance?

Anveeroy

Grammys vs SuperBowl: Better Poker Face Performance?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Better Poker Face Performance?

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

SuperBowl was the most iconic poker face Performance

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Defmix100

Elton playing the piano during the pf chorus is really annoying, he's hitting all the wrong keys haha I wonder if he didn't realise that it could be heard at that point

ssslyboy

I only like the Grammys more because she does the full song and more choreography.  And she's dancing with the full group of dancers. :wub:

ssslyboy
37 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She sang it/danced it better (with more energy) at the late 2008 early 2009 fameball and tv performances :v just look at those sexy dance moves and the delicious beat without the annoying live band, this is the way the song should be performed as its an electropop song not rock or jazz. There was a reason why she ruled the world back then, my vote here goes to the superbowl one just for the jump.

She's so frisky in this one.  :yay:

I like when she used to include "We wanna go .... I want you to know...." in the second pre-chorus.

FameHookah
7 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

She's so frisky in this one.  :yay:

I like when she used to include "We wanna go .... I want you to know...." in the second pre-chorus.

yeah it was so cool and very cute on that performance i listen to these live versions more than the original, these little things and adlibs she always adds live give me life haha

WTF is MDNA

ssslyboy
Just now, FameHookah said:

yeah it was so cool and very cute on that performance i listen to these live versions more than the original, these little things and adlibs she always adds live give me life haha

Haha yeah.  I wonder sometimes if, because she did that specific ad lib in Poker Face ("We wanna go...") so relentlessly, that she wished later on that she had included it in the recording.  Like maybe she thought of the idea later after it was recorded.

evgenigerm2
12 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Grammys. Acapella intro, choreo, had a theme

Exactly, everybody saying the entrance was iconic, but it wasn't even a part of the PF performance, like... it was a mash-up of her biggest hits and PF started after she reached the platform. :trollga:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived