Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga is back in the studio

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

asana15
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You are the master of Little detectives :firega:

Yeah, I love it.  It makes me disappointed at myself if I can't find the location.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, asana15 said:

So, she's at Levels Audio - "the industry’s most luxurious Post Production house".

1026 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038

You can see the studio address and front entrance right behind them in the picture

DYdoNlEW4AAJ1ql.jpg

http://www.levelsaudio.com/

Post production

POST PRODUCTION

OMG POST PRODUCTION

LG6 IS COMING Y'ALL :giveup:

Colourful

MaryJaneHolland

"She is exhausted/sad/tired" :saladga: It sounds more like you want her to be exhausted :saladga:

She is wearing barely any makeup, that's all :saladga: Is she supposed to smile on every pic :saladga: nnnnn :saladga:

MaryJaneHolland

"Post-production is part of the process of filmmaking, video production, and photography."

Could this be about ASIB instead?

Phaye Monster

She’s so gorgeous... except for the hat:poot:

I’m glad she’s well enough to go to a studio. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

BeIIadonna

What could she be recording? LG6 tracks maybe? She's been producing and writing for a while... maybe there's some ready to record! :icega: 

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"Post-production is part of the process of filmmaking, video production, and photography."

"The post process in recording acoustic music is often referred to as mixing, as this process happens after recording the musicians. In electronic music the workflow is usually quite different, and in this context the term "post processing" would typically not refer to the actual mixing process but rather what is applied to the resulting mix-down."

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

There are people saying ASIB is long over and done and just awaits its release, however I would not be surprised if they would be still working around the songs. Having said that imo it's highly possible she's working on the next album, but at the same time I'm having difficulties with seeing it to be released this year due to the schedule she's having in the second half of the year. But then again, there are so many unanswered questions...

gagzus

i'll say it again;
people have been saying we're getting new music next month since before the JWT came back and the anniversary of her debut is on April 8th :giggle:

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i'll say it again;
people have been saying we're getting new music next month since before the JWT came back and the anniversary of her debut is on April 8th :giggle:

Yes, I've seen that too. Well, let's just wait a couple of weeks more. Interesting.

mister max
8 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Those eyeliners GURL, those makeup and especially those EYELINERS. THOSEE I LIARS

DEM EYEBROWNS, gurl no offense but why are those look like rat's tails :air:

who did her make-up

giphy.gif

Her makeup doesnt even look that bad :madge:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived