💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga is back in the studio

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

This, I'm expecting at least an EP in August or November. Anything else is more than welcome, if just seems too soon almost. August would be perfect for VMAs promo (if she's down for it) while November she could double up on promo (promote Vegas and LG6 at the same time) and (hopefully) the hype post-ASIB. 

Like I already said many times, there's no way an artist is working months in the studio if there's not plans for a near release. No artist is working hard on new music 2 years ahead the release date

I don't see ASIB as a project that could prevent her to release a new album. I mean most actors have many projects at the same time without having issues to handle it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud

No negative thing or what, just my real & complex fan life:

Me when i saw "Lady Gaga is back in the studio":

Boc.gif

Why ?! :saladga::wtfga::stalkga::laughga:

Reginald

5'2" QUEEN. I've never stood right next to her in person but I know our selfie would be super cringe and stan Twitter would drag me like roadrash because I'm 6'5" like almost a foot and a half taller than the goddess and it would just be an awkward picture unless her heels or headpiece (RIP the days when queen wore sky-high heels and headpieces snatched str8 out of science fiction.) were at least six to eight inches high

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Muraena
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't see ASIB as a project that could prevent her to release a new album. I mean most actors have many projects at the same time without having issues to handle it.

But they pushed the release date back to October (aka the season of oscar baits). Tbh I don't see them being nominated for something other than the soundtrack. That meant Gaga will have to promote it and get at least one huge song, otherwise it's gonna be tihty 2.0

Edible Cloud
35 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Like I already said many times, there's no way an artist is working months in the studio if there's not plans for a near release. No artist is working hard on new music 2 years ahead the release date

But it's Gaga ...

Jan' 2015 :

Spoiler

lady-gaga-redone-thatgrapejuice-600x600.

REDONE!1.png

gaga-redone-compressed.jpg

March 2015:

Spoiler

dtWBnwS.jpg

April 2015:

Spoiler

DSldQ1NVAAEbY1u.jpg

Sept' 2015:

Spoiler

lady-gaga-redone-620x413.jpg

1) 9 month of work for only Angel Down. She is very professional and perfectionist :triggered:

2) LG5 : October 2016 - so 21 month before ! :triggered:

3) And yes, there have been changes ect, but LG5 was planned initially for Oct 2016 ? I do not think so.

Anything can happen with Gaga. We must take nothing for granted.

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, Muraena said:

But they pushed the release date back to October (aka the season of oscar baits). Tbh I don't see them being nominated for something other than the soundtrack. That meant Gaga will have to promote it and get at least one huge song, otherwise it's gonna be tihty 2.0

I think monsters are much more disturbed by her loosing awards than she is herself tbh

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

It's not unusual some artists release new album when they are starting a Vegas residency, that's why I'm rooting for an album release late this year (Q3 / Q4)

Her Britney Jean is coming

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

asana15

So, she's at Levels Audio - "the industry’s most luxurious Post Production house".

1026 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038

You can see the studio address and front entrance right behind them in the picture

DYdoNlEW4AAJ1ql.jpg

http://www.levelsaudio.com/

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

But it's Gaga ...

Jan' 2015 :

Reveal hidden contents

lady-gaga-redone-thatgrapejuice-600x600.

REDONE!1.png

gaga-redone-compressed.jpg

March 2015:

Reveal hidden contents

dtWBnwS.jpg

April 2015:

Reveal hidden contents

DSldQ1NVAAEbY1u.jpg

Sept' 2015:

Reveal hidden contents

lady-gaga-redone-620x413.jpg

Yeah she is Gaga a professional and hard working artist who released 6 albums in 10 year which is more than any other pop stars

monketsharona
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

So, she's at Levels Audio - "the industry’s most luxurious Post Production house".

1026 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038

You can see the studio address and front entrance right behind their picture

DYdoNlEW4AAJ1ql.jpg

http://www.levelsaudio.com/

You are the master of Little detectives :firega:

Archived