๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

saltface

I like this song miles better than Boyfriend. At least it actually sounds different from everything else on the radio without copying any older songs.

Born This Way shade? :teehee:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Ozzy8923

• boysboysboys

Kreayshawn's new single slowly inching it's way toward the itunes top 100. It's at #280. If she played her cards right and rode the success of Gucci, she could have had a single in the top 10 by now.

Also, No Doubt has slipped down to the 50s after being in the 30s only two days ago, it's getting green updates though, so I guess that's good, but this single is already dead.

http://www.billboard...rce=most_recent

"Maybe" continues its Hot 100 domination despite drops in airplay, sales and streaming. The song dips 2-3 on Radio Songs (117 million audience impressions, down 7%, according to Nielsen BDS), 2-4 on Digital Songs (164,000 downloads sold, down 19%, according to Nielsen SoundScan) and 1-2 after five weeks atop On-Demand Songs (819,000 on-demand streams, down 4%, according to BDS).

With a seventh week at the Hot 100's summit, Jepsen calls a piece of Hot 100 history her own, as "Maybe" tallies the longest reign for a song by a woman signed to Interscope Records. (Interscope chairman - and "American Idol" mentor the last two seasons - Jimmy Iovine launched the label in 1990.) The single passes Lady Gaga's "Born This Way," which ruled for six weeks last year. Among all Interscope acts, the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" leads with 14 weeks at No. 1 in 2009.

Maroon 5's "Payphone," featuring Wiz Khalifa, holds at No. 2 on the Hot 100 for a sixth frame; it's spent all 14 of its weeks on the chart between Nos. 2 and 3. The track tops Radio Songs for a fourth frame (134 million, down 3%), while holding at No. 3 on On-Demand Songs (811,000, up 1%) and sliding 5-7 on Digital Songs (131,000, down 15%).

Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" remains at No. 3 on the Hot 100, taking on top Airplay Gainer honors as it lifts 5-4 on Radio Songs (111 million, up 15%). The song also gains on On-Demand Songs (6-6; 653,000, up 4%), while falling to No. 3 after a week atop Digital Songs (170,000, down 17%).

With the overall Hot 100 points declines of "Payphone" and "Awake" significantly lower than that of "Maybe," the tracks could compete in a tight race for No. 1 next week.

Ellie Goulding's "Lights" climbs 5-4 (a new peak in its 31st week) on the Hot 100 while ascending 4-1 on On-Demand Songs with a 15% gain to 867,000 on-demand streams. The song maintains its No. 6 rank on Radio Songs (99 million, up 15%) and rises 6-5 on Digital Songs (134,000, down 11%).

Read more at http://www.billboard...dHSPgLts9GCa.99

Hard to get upset about Gaga losing a record we didn't know she had.

Edited by craig

Katy would be a shoe-in for #1 next week, but she is lagging on streaming, where Ellie is a surprise #1.

That will make it close.

"Maybe" continues its Hot 100 domination

The song dips 2-3 on Radio Songs (117 million audience impressions, down 7%)

1-2 after five weeks atop On-Demand Songs (819,000 on-demand streams, down 4%)

2-4 on Digital Songs (164,000 downloads sold, down 19%)

Maroon 5's "Payphone," holds at No. 2

The track tops Radio Songs for a fourth frame (134 million, down 3%)

holding at No. 3 on On-Demand Songs (811,000, up 1%)

sliding 5-7 on Digital Songs (131,000, down 15%).

Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" remains at No. 3 on the Hot 100

it lifts 5-4 on Radio Songs (111 million, up 15%).

gains on On-Demand Songs (6-6; 653,000, up 4%)

falling to No. 3 after a week atop Digital Songs (170,000, down 17%).

Ellie Goulding's "Lights" climbs 5-4

maintains its No. 6 rank on Radio Songs (99 million, up 15%)

ascending 4-1 on On-Demand Songs with a 15% gain to 867,000 on-demand streams.

rises 6-5 on Digital Songs (134,000, down 11%).

Edited by craig

Arturo

Katy would be a shoe-in for #1 next week, but she is lagging on streaming, where Ellie is a surprise #1.

That will make it close.

Crap. Gonna go watch Lights on youtube over and over and over and over :derpga:

Ellie Goulding's "Lights" climbs 5-4 (a new peak in its 31st week) on the Hot 100 while ascending 4-1 on On-Demand Songs with a 15% gain to 867,000 on-demand streams. The song maintains its No. 6 rank on Radio Songs (99 million, up 15%) and rises 6-5 on Digital Songs (134,000, down 11%).

Read more at http://www.billboard...dHSPgLts9GCa.99

Hard to get upset about Gaga losing a record we didn't know she had.

OMG I can't right now :giveup:

Crap. Gonna go watch Lights on youtube over and over and over and over :derpga:

Yes yes yes!!!

Arturo

Yes yes yes!!!

I really am gonna do that in a few.

I'd rather have Lights be #1 than Wide Awake. What else can I do to make Light's take over with streaming? :derpga:

I really am gonna do that in a few.

I'd rather have Lights be #1 than Wide Awake. What else can I do to make Light's take over with streaming? :derpga:

Pandora, Spotify, or Yahoo Music :hor:

NathanC

The top 3 singles on itunes right now :cry: The general public has poor taste or am I missing out on something?

At least Adele is no longer benefiting from the top 10 itunes album effect... :woot:

US digital sales: @Kelly_Clarkson, Dark Side 41,000 (195,000)

It's #35 on iTunes. These numbers all look very familiar :huh: Will it see the same fate as "you know what"? Or will listeners prove that they do actually like dark songs...

Arturo

US digital sales: @Kelly_Clarkson, Dark Side 41,000 (195,000)

It's #35 on iTunes. These numbers all look very familiar :huh: Will it see the same fate as "you know what"? Or will listeners prove that they do actually like dark songs...

Flop.