šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy owes #MeToo an apology

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

KleinGa

This whole thing is being blown out of proportions. The guy she kissed literally was so hyped after he kept saying "my friends wouldn't believe when I tell them Katy Perry kissed me" etc. It is really sad that the media is portraying him as a victim when he himself said he was absolutely fine with it. UGHĀ 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

I see why people are up in arms; however, everything from here on out will sound whiny to me personally. So much abuse has happened that this particular incident seems very minute. He didnā€™t feel harassed he claimed so people from here on out are just looking to grow their daily hate at whoever the next Twitter victim is. Itā€™s becoming highly annoying and makes it hard for serious cases to be taken seriously.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

Eggsy
6 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

yeah, he was on a pre-written & scripted show, he definitely didn't give consent

Being at an audition with a friend I can confirm everything is pre written. Sorry everyone.. They Genuinely do have auditions.. But there are pre auditions where they TV judges are not present.. Consent forms must be signed, and agree to a scripted audition with NDAs. This was at least till season 4.

Scathach
1 minute ago, Eggsy said:

Being at an audition with a friend I can confirm everything is pre written. Sorry everyone.. They Genuinely do have auditions.. But there are pre auditions where they TV judges are not present.. Consent forms must be signed, and agree to a scripted audition with NDAs. This was at least till season 4.

Yeah that sequence kinda felt fake anyway. Like the producers wanted their ā€œI kissed a girlā€ moment.

shame

What if the contestant is just a shy guy who was just nerve-wracked and starstruck in that situation.

They're making large assumptions about how he felt about the whole thing.Ā I think it's unfair to interpret his reactions and state them in that narrative without actually understanding his perception of what happened. It's almost like they're using this to fuel their own politics.Ā 

angels forever, forever angels

Quartz

He's ok with it, why won't you guys be? SJWsĀ :saladga:

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

Puhlease, what a loooser this guy.Ā  he sucks!Ā  If anything I would not like to listen to the music of such a barren individual.Ā  Anyone, boy or girl would love a kiss from Katy.Ā  what sort of world are we living in where kissing causes this sort of controversy.Ā  not one I want to be a part of.Ā  I'll gladly accept kisses from Katy, and Gaga if she wants ;-)

NCgaga

If he is ok with it, then that is it. If he isn't victimizing himself, then you should't either.Ā 

sladygaga
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

omg he was 19?! :wtf:Ā 

i would very much like to hear his opinion on the matter, if he truly felt uncomfortable or if his trust was abused because no all men are born the same

we all react differently to the same situation, some of us can't even leave the house without having to prepare ourselves mentally

It said he didn't enjoy it all and made him very uncomfortable.Ā If he met Katy somewhere and she asked him he would have straight up told her NO. Still pretty ****ed up you cant just go audition for a part without some rich person aggressively invade your personal space.Ā 

Irrelevant
21 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

Puhlease, what a looser this guy.Ā  he sucks!Ā  If anything I would not like to listen to the music of such a barren individual.Ā  Anyone, boy or girl would love a kiss from Katy.Ā  what sort of world are we living in where kissing causes this sort of controversy.Ā  not one I want to be a part of.Ā  I'll gladly accept kisses from Katy, and Gaga if she wants ;-)

:rip:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

GypsyBabe

What did I miss?!Ā :what:

āšÆĶ›

Gagaplayer315

And just last week she had her wig love her againĀ :emma:

ordinarynam1310

Katy was starting to get loved again, you got to stop the self-sabotaging girl

Peace

OMG ! like this doubleĀ standards and overreaction !Ā  this guy needs to be more appreciative of sweet little moments and ignore over sensitivity , like Katy didn't dig a knife to his throat. it was just a random act of kindness from Katy.Ā 

Archived