💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

witchcocktor
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I said something about your fave that you didn't like, I never said anything about you or call you any names. So no, I'm not delusional. Maybe take a breather from GGD if you're so upset you're going to resort to name calling. 

How are you going to act like you aren't a bitch when you sit there and comment on '' oh she slept through the competition '', discrediting his hard work, and then also show absolutely no sympathy for the shitstorm he has no control over taking over his life for the next weeks, months, who knows how long. Same goes for all the queens in the jury who didn't vote for your fave.

Reflect on your own behavior, and maybe I don't have to call you a damn bitch.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
2 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

How are you going to act like you aren't a bitch when you sit there and comment on '' oh she slept through the competition '', discrediting his hard work, and then also show absolutely no sympathy for the shitstorm he has no control over taking over his life for the next weeks, months, who knows how long. Same goes for all the queens in the jury who didn't vote for your fave.

Reflect on your own behavior, and maybe I don't have to call you a damn bitch.

Maybe you're right. Goodnight.

witchcocktor
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Or maybe I'm wrong, but I'm definitely pissed, not cause people are coming after my fave, Brian is a big boy, I'm sure he can handle himself, but showing no sympathy when he did nothing wrong, and discrediting his work, no, I'm not gonna take that.

I'm sure you are lovely though, so have a good night! And I'll try not to call people bitches. But sometimes I have to.

Levine

I'm disgusted! This is ****!

Shangela got robbed at 100%!

Trixie didn't deserve ****, she never won a lip, she was in the bottom a bunc of times. And not let me start on Kennedy...

Supersonic
2 hours ago, GigiHadid said:

CrCp8Hllx740bHeMOf3MWYicNIFKhK22FsmuTFlb

No one thought Sasha "statistically" deserved it, Tyra deserved her win and is still the worst winner cuz she's an ungrateful & hateful c*nt that goes off at everybody and everything for no reason and tells children to kill themselves

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Trepadation said:

Sasha velour*

It's an easy name to spell 

Still a more graceful winner than Tyra "I happily doxxed Tatianna for politely asking me to not be rude" Sanchez.

GeeYewWhai

RealisticMajorBull-size_restricted.gif

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHANGELA'S BITCH.

tenor.gif

bizarre-moment-trump-demonstrator-scream

Spoiler

tbvh if the season 9 queens were there they would have swept the competition clean. 

Nothing Happened

LordEnigma
55 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm disgusted! This is ****!

Shangela got robbed at 100%!

Trixie didn't deserve ****, she never won a lip, she was in the bottom a bunc of times. And not let me start on Kennedy...

The overreaction :ladyhaha:

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Blake said:

Sasha Velour is iconic. You may leave.

This is from the season 7 reunion years ago. All Stars was all done whilst on a closed set. :flop: 

I think they know that Miley wasn’t there.... they just said she was showing support :ladyhaha:

Phantomhive

A few hours have passed since I watched the episode and I'm still upset. That twist has got to be the biggest crock of sh*t since they did the teams in AS1.  What even is the point of the competition if the ones eliminated from it hold the power? The finale twist in S9 was acceptable since the top 4 had to earn their positions. This season just turned out to be a popularity contest amongst the queens. Thank gawd S10 is next week. I wanna erase my memory of this mess of a season asap.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Blake
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Just to add that the production company had Trixie filming All Stars 3 AS WELL AS her own TV show at the same time. She barely got any sleep and was suffering from exhaustion. 

Archived