💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

Monster Voices
12 hours ago, Haiii said:

SHANGELA GOT ONLY 1 VOTE!!? ONE FÜCKING VOTE!!? THIS IS BLASPHEMY.

So it turned out to be RuPauls Best Friend Race after all.

Then why do I have such a bitter taste in my mouth? This is some ****ed up friendship.

And the fact that she got her one vote from Thorgy of all people... :wtfga:

In the words of Thorgy herself - Oh Jesus! Gross!

This made me physically sick. :madge:

I really hate this whole concept of queens eliminating queens. Why are there even judges if they barely make a decision. 

This is a competition - its not about who is most likeable or successful outside of it, or who needs it the most- it must be about who does best there or there's no point at all. I love Trixie, I watch her shows and I'm obsessed with her music. I feel for Kenedy and want her to be successful. But what's the point if there is no objectivity at all. And you can't expect contestants to make those objective decisions. :saladga:

I hope Dela and Shangela become even more successful and earn those 100k many times over. I hope they both hold their heads up high as if the crown was there! And I hope season 10 makes up for this mess.

Forever and Always!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Haiii said:

First of all not American can't be bothered. 

Secondly extremely homosexual can't be bothered x2.

Third, sports? Aw Jesus gross x10.

Fourth, yes in the end RuPaul is the one who choses the winner for every challenge including the overall winner of the season. Technically speaking its not really even a panel of judges, its actually a panel of 'advisors' that assist Ru (the actual sole and only judge) in making the final decision by giving her their opinions.

That being said, for the first couple of seasons (about 1 through 7/8) her decisions were always more or less fair with what we saw and how the queens actually performed for the challenges they were given. I'm not saying it was perfect back then, they've always had clear favourites and it's not like they've never swayed critiques before.

But holy shït balls it wasn't to the level of unabashed rigging and vapid drama we're witnessing now. It began around AS2 and then escalated dramatically by the time they moved over to VH1 in S9 and AS3. Critiques didn't make sense half the time with what we saw on the main stage and the editing was getting so wonky it was clear they were trying to push a false narrative to really rig the competition. And any drama was taken out of thin air and blown out of proportion.

I don't mind the occasional twist or a shock elimination, but there comes a point when the rigging and nonsense drama just ruins the watching experience, ruins the competitive atmosphere, and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Remember back in season 3 when Mariah was eliminated and her lipstick message was “Congratulations Raja”? And when Yara Sofia and Alexis Matteo were pissed and tired of fighting because they knew the show was rigged for Raja to win?

Or how about on season 4 when they let Sharon Needles film her first entrance twice and when the other queens asked for it they declined? Or when Willam and the producers worked out a way for her to leave the show because she had other projects?

Or maybe season 5 when the editing turned Jinkx Monsoon into a poor baby who couldn’t defend herself? Jinkx said that everytime she clapped back at the queens was not shown.

This is a reality tv show darling. It’s not supposed to be fair, it’s supposed to be entertaining.

thatfoxyfeeling

This season was really lackluster, honestly it’s just gonna be known as ‘Trixie only won because Ben left’. 

Levine

Oh Lord, this is worst. I'm thinking at Shangela when she reads Aja's post -.- 

sethrb101

It is unanimously agreed upon (outside the jury, obviously) that Shangela and Trixie deserved the top 2... thinking otherwise is insane.

Spoiler

And as a giant Trixie fan, we all know it was Shangie's to win (who I also love)

#Gaga2020

2 hours ago, Kenzo said:

It's ok hennies, Shangela's gonna easily make back that $100K and more 

DWfoxvmX4AAvWeI.jpg:large

omg slay that world tour:tony::firega:

Spoiler

Scotland is still in the UK tho :grr:

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

DeleteMyAccount

After what happened in AS2 I don't trust the actual winner of these things. Plus everyone knew that Trixie was going to win. The day the casting was revealed everyone knew. 

kostauventura
22 minutes ago, Adam Stephenson said:

Anyone got a link to watch the full episode? :bon:

Phantomhive

Been almost a day since the crowning and I'm still upset lol. Shangela was robbed af and I don't use that word lightly like some of the delusional fans who use it solely out of favoritism.

Think about it, the elimination of other "robbed" queens at least makes some sense. People claim Tatianna was robbed but the fact of the matter is that both her and Roxxxy's commercials sucked and she only did slightly better in terms of runway presentation. They claim Raven was robbed (twice) but Tyra and Chad did better than her in the competition. Same thing with Katya since Alaska did far better than her. As for Shea, she did statistically better but with the format change in the S9 finale, she just wasn't able to top Sasha's lipsync.

The only other queen I can think of who was actually robbed is, funnily enough, Shangela's drag mom Alyssa since she actually did great in the episode she was eliminated in but she was only robbed of a place in the top 4 (let's be real, she had no chance of getting top 3 with her track record compared to Alaska, Katya, & Detox).

Shangela actually managed to get to top 4 and win herself 3 challenges/lipsyncs but because of that fcked up twist, they got eliminated queens to decide that somehow it was fair to pity-vote a queen in the top 2 against a queen who had only the 2nd best track record. It makes no damn sense.

tumblr_onfqwwfjUq1th0iaso1_500.gif

In I fly on wings of winter.

LateToCult
12 hours ago, Blake said:

Just to add that the production company had Trixie filming All Stars 3 AS WELL AS her own TV show at the same time. She barely got any sleep and was suffering from exhaustion. 

But none of that was done for free. If anything it just proves WOW favored her over the rest and allowed her to do her regular job while others had to put their income on pause for weeks plus they gave her a 100k bonus.

I’m sorry I just can’t find much sympathy for Trixie.

Archived