💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

Knife

**** this show. I'm tired of Ru and the stupid twists and stunts this season.

Eliminated queens have no business dictating who wins or loses. This was Shangela's win. :saladga:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake

At the end of the day, you all need to stop and get over it. It's a game show on television. Instead of hating or whinging, go out and support your favourite queen. Buy their merch, go see them in your city. 

Nothing will happen if you sit behind a screen and whine. 

Trepadation
7 minutes ago, Blake said:

At the end of the day, you all need to stop and get over it. It's a game show on television. Instead of hating or whinging, go out and support your favourite queen. Buy their merch, go see them in your city. 

Nothing will happen if you sit behind a screen and whine. 

Same could be said to you ma

Stop the petty tyra hate :gaysia:

Blake
8 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Same could be said to you ma

Stop the petty tyra hate :gaysia:

I ain't supporting someone who goes and tells people to kill themselves, and then make merch with tied up, beaten queens. Nope, not gonna happen.

So thanks for the comment, but it's irrelevant. X 

pophatesflops
On 3/16/2018 at 12:40 PM, Noah said:

What exactly? the #JusticeForTrixie Tweets? being adored by 14 year old Girls? being pushed by the Production company to do a Webshow and host the finale of S8? 

When you look at Kennedy, who after her season didn't get any bookings and had to sell her house, since even a kickstarter didn't help - that alone makes her deserve the title, because she didn't stop Drag, she competed in tons of competitions and won. She deserved that win the most out of everybody.

Shangela was eliminated first on her Season and on S3 she had a super hard time, but after that she opened her own booking agency, which cooperated with Voss Events and now tours around the World with several other Queens, providing jobs. She's in movies and TV Shows super often too. 

While I think it's OK that Trixie won, you see two other girls, who did more if not the same or who just need the win to survive since it comes with 100k. Trixie was in the bottom two times and technically didn't win a single challenge, since that comes with winning the lipsync too. I am happy for her, but if Ru wanted to do something good - he should have crowned Kennedy, since she is still working DAY JOBS while the others can just tour in drag.

trixie shouldn't be punished just because kennedy has no fanbase

kennedy should just fix her unlikable personality and do something different with her drag and maybe then she'll get the respect she wants

doppelganger

Kennedy’s a fierce queen and competitor but she needs to realise that winning RPDR doesn’t make a star (uhm, Tyra Sanchez anyone? But Kennedy is a sweetheart though). She doesn’t really engage the audience in the same way that Shangela, Trxie, Aja does. If anything, she needs to work making her personality shine through on that because talent alone isn’t enough.

Regardless of Shangela’s loss I feel that she really demonstrated a winner’s attitude and disposition. I was rooting for her since day 1 but I’m not mad that Trixie won. 

LastNight

I finally got round to watching! I think Trixie is definitely deserving of the title, she has become an All Star and is the perfect ambassador for the Drag Race brand, I'm so happy that she won but I'm not happy with how it happened.

I cannot believe the other queens didn't put Shangela in to the top 2, watching her not make it was heartbreaking -  she absolutely killed it this season and it felt like a massive injustice not to have her there. It really just wasn't right. I know it's not the end of the world and she'll go on to do amazing things, but it soured an otherwise amazing season and kind of took the joy out of watching the winner be crowned.

Even if Trixie had still won over Shangela, it wouldn't have been so bad because they at least both deserved to be top 2 and had earned the crown each in their own way. You could sell the idea of either one of them as the winner, but you couldn't do that with Kennedy. I like her a lot and I'm happy to see her make it so far, but she was never going to win; so it was ultimately an anti-climax.

NCgaga

I'm happy for Trixie and Shangela. Shangela's got non-stop gigs around the world for the next year. She is killing it. 

ctherainbow

Shangela should have been in the Top 2 instead of Kennedy.  I used to like the show back when it was RuPaul's Queen Who Performs The Best In The Competition Actually Gets The Crown Race.  Shoulda been Trixie vs Shangie, and Shangie probably would've won.

As far as Kennedy needing the money, I agree.  She does probably need it.  That's not what the crown is about.  Ru could easily write her a check to help her out if Ru cared to.  Kennedy did not perform well enough to deserve the crown.  Ben, Shangie, Trixie, and kinda Bebe deserved it.   :shrug: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

DrKindnessKunt1999
On 3/16/2018 at 11:56 AM, Kenzo said:

It's ok hennies, Shangela's gonna easily make back that $100K and more 

DWfoxvmX4AAvWeI.jpg:large

Don't forget the money she's going to make as Ally's (AKA Gaga's character's) Drag Mother in ASIB :)

ItsTommyBitch

This got complicated obviously.

Im a huge trixie fan, and my top 3/4 from the beginning was actually Shangela > Ben De La > Trixie > Kennedy, because Kennedy is a disgustingly underrated queen. I hope Kennedy has more fans now... Looking @ her instagram, she barely has 160k wtf. That makes me upset.

I hope with all the press she can at least tour more and make a full living, honestly what a ****ing travesty if she can't. Although I was sad Shangela wasn't top 2 (rip @ the voting!!!) I did feel like Kennedy was deserving given that episode.

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Batwings

So, my thoughts on the season...

Well all know that BenDeLa and Shangela are the true winners of the season. I LOVE Trixie and am a huge fan, but Trixie isn't a good competitor, if that makes sense. Her star quality shines when she's doing her own thing and not having to conform to a competition. I really do feel sorry for Kennedy after hearing her talk about how she has so few fans compared to the other queens and how hardly anyone wants to talk to her at meet and greets. Kennedy is crazy talented, but the more popular queens have very engaging personalities, and Kennedy is much more reserved and standoff-ish. Bebe was getting on my nerves by the end of the competition. She's so one-note, and I got so tired of the judges fawning all over her for every single move she made. But regarding the final episode, I think a lot of people would have been happier with Trixie's win if Shangela had actually been able to compete as part of the final two.

There's been a lot of hate on social media since the show aired, and I really hate to see so much of it aimed at Trixie. It's not like she crowned herself the winner. The whole format of this season was so ****ed up. They need to get rid of the queens eliminating queens bullshit, and the eliminated queens shouldn't have had any part in deciding the final two. I mean, it really was RuPaul's Best Friends Race. Also, what's with all the sudden hate against Sasha Velour, with so many people saying that she and Trixie are the worst RPDR winners? Do fans of the show really have such short memory spans? Sasha was the clear fan favorite on social media before the finale of her season. A lot of people need to calm the **** down and stop attacking queens when it was the format of the show that caused this season to turn out the way it did. Instead of attacking other queens, go support your faves.

GoldenPonyboy
2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

So, my thoughts on the season...

Well all know that BenDeLa and Shangela are the true winners of the season. I LOVE Trixie and am a huge fan, but Trixie isn't a good competitor, if that makes sense. Her star quality shines when she's doing her own thing and not having to conform to a competition. I really do feel sorry for Kennedy after hearing her talk about how she has so few fans compared to the other queens and how hardly anyone wants to talk to her at meet and greets. Kennedy is crazy talented, but the more popular queens have very engaging personalities, and Kennedy is much more reserved and standoff-ish. Bebe was getting on my nerves by the end of the competition. She's so one-note, and I got so tired of the judges fawning all over her for every single move she made. But regarding the final episode, I think a lot of people would have been happier with Trixie's win if Shangela had actually been able to compete as part of the final two.

There's been a lot of hate on social media since the show aired, and I really hate to see so much of it aimed at Trixie. It's not like she crowned herself the winner. The whole format of this season was so ****ed up. They need to get rid of the queens eliminating queens bullshit, and the eliminated queens shouldn't have had any part in deciding the final two. I mean, it really was RuPaul's Best Friends Race. Also, what's with all the sudden hate against Sasha Velour, with so many people saying that she and Trixie are the worst RPDR winners? Do fans of the show really have such short memory spans? Sasha was the clear fan favorite on social media before the finale of her season. A lot of people need to calm the **** down and stop attacking queens when it was the format of the show that caused this season to turn out the way it did.

See for me i like the format. All stars is about who can be the best of the best. And to be that, you need to be able to step into rupaul’s shoes. Now the eliminated queens getting two choose the top 2 is questionable. 

I also do not consider Dela a winner. She won challenges, but she did not have the stuff to go all the way. 

And yes, shangela should have been at least top 2. Not because of statistics but because she was memerable. I also dont care about statistics. You cant judge queens by numbers it doesnt work that way, especially for all stars. 

Archived