Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will she ever preform in the UK again and if so when do you think??

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

Hahaha that was so original I don't think I've ever heard anything. so deeply unique, intelligent and genius Iol and if she couldn't sing on her last few days I don't think she'll be able to anytime soon

:excuseu: she could sing perfectly fine, fibro doesn't affect her voice

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

She’ll come here sooner or later :laughga: The UK is one of the places that most artists visit if they come to Europe and she’s always had multiple dates here :happy: What happened with JWT was unfortunate but I don’t think that means she’ll never come here again, I think changes will be made to the type of show and scheduling and stuff but she’ll still perform :nick: 

We can prey:laughga:

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

:excuseu: she could sing perfectly fine, fibro doesn't affect her voice

I didn't mean she couldn't sing in that sense I meant as in she couldn't do the London dates. Gawd:triggered:

Haroon
7 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

We can prey:laughga:

Britney came back to us after like 7 years so never say never :awesome: 

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Britney came back to us after like 7 years so never say never :awesome: 

Yes I suppose so but 7 years I'll be in my mid 20s by then and my concert years will probably be dead loool😪

Haroon
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

Yes I suppose so but 7 years I'll be in my mid 20s by then and my concert years will probably be dead loool😪

Mess I’m 24 and going to the most number of concerts this year than I have in any other year :rip: 

Enzo

What is this?

This shouldn't be a question

The real question is 

Will she ever perform in Latinamerica again?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

36 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Well it definitely won't be on Graham Norton...

Why not? Did something happen? :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

If there is 1 country in europe that she ia guaranteed to visit again it is 100% the UK sis :poot: the Greek fans are the ones that should ask this question. They aint ever going to see her again (in their country) :selena:

Edonis

Probably. If there is new material (album) that will be promoted for the Vegas shows, then she'll most likely do a miniature tour that's spread out over a period of time that allows her to rest properly in between/prepare for the next one. Britney did something similar just recently a few months ago so I don't see why Gaga couldn't do the same.

As for future tours post-Vegas, I would say that it is still possible, but there will likely be drastic changes. Depending on the commercial success of the project/general interest about the tour, Gaga could very well do a stadium or arena tour that has significantly fewer dates and is also spread out accordingly. Either way, don't give up hope is what I mean :laughga:

Spoiler

Even you Latin American/South American fans :laughga:

Spoiler

I think :gum:

Edonis
26 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Most of her concerts are full of adults 20 years and older, so I think you'll be fine :poot:

Unless you mean you'll be busier, but it's way too early to know that. :selena:

Glamourpuss

I think if she can't tour heavily she should at least try to visit the capital cities if she can and fit in the odd talk show for promo while she's there. For example instead of touring the whole UK she could just do one night in London and fit in a Graham Norton show and so on. But mainly focus on Vegas. I'll miss her so bad so I need a tour but I will understand if she isn't up to it. I'm gonna try and get myself to Vegas somehow. 

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

I'm 30 and never plan on stopping. Don't care how old and wrinkled I am, if she ever does another monster pit I'll be there waving my saggy arms with my wrinkly paws up. :selena:

Archived