Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will she ever preform in the UK again and if so when do you think??

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I'm just so not over it yet lol you can laugh all you want but I need a new Gaga tour. I need the lights, the sets, the theatrics i miss it so much

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

well she's been here for every tour so idk why she'd stop now lol

save up for vegas or save up for after vegas, the plus side of vegas is that by the next tour you should hopefully have enough for a M+G

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Louvre

No go to Vegas

tenor.gif?itemid=11278139

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Bloodyjack
Just now, ryanripley said:

well she's been here for every tour so idk why she'd stop now lol

save up for vegas or save up for after vegas, the plus side of vegas is that by the next tour you should hopefully have enough for a M+G

Well if she's as sick as everyone's saying how would she be able to tour and yes I'm trying my hardest to save for Vegas

ryanripley
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

Well if she's as sick as everyone's saying how would she be able to tour and yes I'm trying my hardest to save for Vegas

by singing

do some research on fibro cus she can still tour, a lot of fans have it twisted and drag her for cancelling JWT but still doing vegas

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Weren't she in the UK for the JWT?

And didn't she perform MR on Xfactor?:sis:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Laceface
1 minute ago, ARTnFAME said:

Weren't she in the UK for the JWT?

And didn't she perform MR on Xfactor?:sis:

just Birmingham I think then it got recorded/rest cancelled 

Yeah people didn't recognise her because of Epione :sweat:

Haroon

She’ll come here sooner or later :laughga: The UK is one of the places that most artists visit if they come to Europe and she’s always had multiple dates here :happy: What happened with JWT was unfortunate but I don’t think that means she’ll never come here again, I think changes will be made to the type of show and scheduling and stuff but she’ll still perform :nick: 

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

by singing

Hahaha that was so original I don't think I've ever heard anything. so deeply unique, intelligent and genius Iol and if she couldn't sing on her last few days I don't think she'll be able to anytime soon

HeavyMetalDanny

I had tickets for Manchester so I hope she will however I can’t see her coming back for a while so I’m saving for Vegas :selena:

Archived