💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY Born in the USA (Bruce Springsteen)

rumours

Featured Posts

Rocketno10
8 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

#1: Dancing in the Dark

bruce071008_560.jpg

Overall Score: 9.44

High Score: 11 @The Louvre @memomemome @datlastfam @warholagaga @PunkTheFunk

Low Score: 6.5 @Oriane

Comments:

@The Louvre– “one of my favorite songs ever, attached to lots of good memories with my friends, also my roommate absolutely loathing it.”

@Oriane – “A classic but not as good as other songs on the album.”

@kyanewest – “‘I'm never but tired, I'm just tired and bored with myself’ me too Bruce, me too”

@calmar – “Well, a song I can truly connect with - "You can't start a fire sitting 'round crying over a broken heart" hit me quite hard. Sounds like a classic as soon as it starts. It's not higher just because I'm learning that Bruce's songs are too... 'airy' (I'm 90% sure it's one instrument that gives me that impression), his voice is not to my taste, and I think I connect with it mostly due to my present emotions, not because of who I am as a person. But I think a Gaga-style remix (no, not Dance in the Dark) would be amazing. And of course the saxophone leading us out.”

@memomemome – “‘You can't Start the fire without a spark’ The more I listening to BITU, the more when the song came out from speaker, you got the pleasing feel. I can't describe it why. I may shazam it on the first listen. Good thing, it put on the later tracklist. So you have to wait more, but it worth it.”

@That J – “This was a big hit and rightfully so. It's a crowd fave!”

@PunkTheFunk – “One of the few Bruce songs I know, and it also happens to be my absolute favorite. Just pure 80s magic. ‘You can't start a fire without a spark. This gun's for hire. Even if we're just dancing in the dark.’ Whew.”

A classic!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
memomemome

Sorry for just checking in. Just got home from work

I do feel like a flop when my 9-10 were literally the first two to leave lol :selena:

But in the end then my 11 come as #1

Just like DITD when finally comes on. 

I feel guilty at the same time since it is really an obvious pick but at the same time I can't give it less because of how I feel of the song and can't leave my mind from it everytime the song comes on. :pray: Its so classic. 

Anyway great megarate op! Looking forward for your next megarate.

Great album also since I found some gem that I'm sure will revisit again

rumours
9 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

I always thought the deadline to be 18 for some reasons ugh I’m so sorry :O

but I didn’t know you will forfeit my score completely :selena:

Looking forward for the next one :D

It’s alright. :hug:

I look forward to seeing you in the next one :)

rumours
28 minutes ago, memomemome said:

Sorry for just checking in. Just got home from work

I do feel like a flop when my 9-10 were literally the first two to leave lol :selena:

But in the end then my 11 come as #1

Just like DITD when finally comes on. 

I feel guilty at the same time since it is really an obvious pick but at the same time I can't give it less because of how I feel of the song and can't leave my mind from it everytime the song comes on. :pray: Its so classic. 

Anyway great megarate op! Looking forward for your next megarate.

Great album also since I found some gem that I'm sure will revisit again

My 11 didn’t even crack the Top 5:grr::selena:

Nevertheless, sorry you missed the ceremony! :hug:

I look forward to seeing you in the next megarate :kara:

Archived