rumor

gagawhoami on R1 being on LG6

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
32 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

JLo, Pitbull, Nicki, Enrique... :selena: Give credit where it's due :selena:

Monsters are so blinded thinking he only had hits with Gaga :selena:

Nah, none of his songs are relevant to the gp except for Poker Face and Bad Romance. It is what it is. All of them, or most of them, were relevant  when they came out. Now they're forGagatten.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

probably but still, new music is new music

The BloodPop is most likely to come within the next 30 days. :staymad:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

The BloodPop is most likely to come within the next 30 days. :staymad:

It better cuz I'm literally dying :selena:

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Didn't he said he was 100% sure of new music coming in Q1 though... 

Honestly, I'm not sure, I'll have to find the tweet, but didn't Gaga say she's gonna be more active on Little Monsters app during her recovery? 

:selena:

Nah, but seriously, I really need people to not drag the good sis gagawhoami, since he/she often, very often even, admits to being wrong or simply not knowing enough to say/share or whatever. Let's not jump to conclusions based on the discussion here, which is going to turn ugly if Gaga won't release anything in q1 and imo she won't. 

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Same. :neyde:

I'm sure they're gonna surprise-release the song, or announce it the day before. But it's defo coming really soon. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

My guess is BloodPop collab for Spring and LG6 lead single for summer (for an album release late this year), only my opinion

DonnieDarko

Having said that, I want to say that I do not believe in insiders - like people leaking stuff. There's just no way. I do believe Bobby, who once tweeted it that there's no insiders. I never believed propagaga, though he never said things that we could not forsee on our own. Gagawhoami is giving me a totally different vibe...

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

My guess is BloodPop collab for Spring and LG6 lead single for summer (for an album release late this year), only my opinion

Then, it would have to be ASIB. I don't think they will release LG6 in q3 just to have ASIB released in q4. They're too close imo. But yeah, all we can do is speculate.

ryanripley

this is the Q1 tweet, the " < march " tweet was before the JWT was cancelled so if we take this a truth, plans were probably moved

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Then, it would have to be ASIB. I don't think they will release LG6 in q3 just to have ASIB released in q4. They're too close imo. But yeah, all we can do is speculate.

Well ASIB is a soundtrack, LG6 an album... Most artists nowadays consider sountracks as side projects... I honestly think you are all betting too much on ASIB music

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Welp:selena: 

yes, this account talked about the Joanne MV and what it was gonna be like before the song was sent to Italian radios. They were pretty accurate, especially since the account said the video was filmed the same day as a certain photoshoot whose name I can't remember rn :emma: I think for Bazaar, anyway, this photoshoot had the same looks as the video.

ModernEcstasy

The only time a twitter source has said something believable and it’s depressing!!!!

DonnieDarko
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well ASIB is a soundtrack, LG6 an album... Most artists nowadays consider sountracks as side projects... I honestly think you are all betting too much on ASIB music

You really think so? Wouldn't that be counterproductive tho? Most people I've talked to are convinced ASIB will get at least a one full single treatment. I'm really not sure she's gonna drop a new album when the ASIB soundtrack will basically be a new album. But that's just me.

Drin Lon
23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Didn't he said he was 100% sure of new music coming in Q1 though... 

17 more days to go :poot:

Archived