šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods Tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
57 minutes ago, super ultra said:

I've never been a fan but still living for his basic rnb-pop songs so I'd give a chance to the tour

only if I had free ticketsĀ :triggered:Ā 

How is Justin Timberlake basic tho?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Damn this is such a downgrade from the 20/20 tour. That show was epic, this just seems boring :selena:Ā Glad I didn't get tickets this time

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Bradley
49 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'm liking the setlist even though I haven't heard his new album yet :laughga:Ā Not sure whether to go to this tour or not, I do want to see him live before either of us die but I'm really into production and this seems to be lacking that a bit from the videos I've seen :sweat:Ā Then again, Rihanna's ANTI World Tour had like zero production and that was amazingly enjoyable but that may have been because I was right near the front. With tours that are less productiony I think to get the most out of it you need to be as close as possible maybe :huh:

edit: I take that back, it does look good :giveup:

Ā 

'I do want to see him live before either of us die.'Ā :laughga:Ā Bitch, meĀ too the fck.

Apologies for not including a good video, I found a better video in terms of showing theĀ stage production and included that in the OP.

His album is pretty good imo, however there are some songs which I really like that weren't performed at the tour like Breeze Off the Pond and Livin' Off the Land.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Damn this is such a downgrade from the 20/20 tour. That show was epic, this just seems boring :selena:Ā Glad I didn't get tickets this time

I only included videos which showed his face up close though. This is why I think YouTube videos are unfair to artists sometimes.

You either see his face or you either see the stage. You don't get to see both. I think to be fair we need to watch the whole thing from afar. The lighting and choreography are actually pretty cool. You might consider getting tickets if you liked his new album.

Irrelevant

Some of y'all seem pressed that this isn't a pop girl level tour :rip:

Ā 

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Bradley
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Some of y'all seem pressed that this isn't a pop girl level tour :rip:

Ā 

It actually is :saladga:Ā The lighting and stage are pretty cool I dk what they are talking about.

Teal Ambition
Just now, Bradley said:

I only included videos which showed his face up close though. This is why I think YouTube videos are unfair to artists sometimes.

You either see his face or you either see the stage. You don't get to see both. I think to be fair we need to watch the whole thing from afar. The lighting and choreography are actually pretty cool. You might consider getting tickets if you liked his new album.

That's true, videos often don't do justice. But,Ā I hate the album too so it's a no from meĀ :laughga:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Bradley
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

That's true, videos often don't do justice. But,Ā I hate the album too so it's a no from meĀ :laughga:

There are still the old hits though.

I want to see him live even for this tour but too bad he ain't visiting anywhere near me.

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

There are still the old hits though.

I want to see him live even for this tour but too bad he ain't visiting anywhere near me.

Yeah but I saw him live for the 20/20 tour really up close already. I can't justify paying 200$+ to see a show where I don't like most of the songsĀ :sweat:Ā Had I liked the most the album, I'd go for sure since he's coming to my city

ryanripley

we need another bowie

this isn't a comment on justin but we need another man who does more than dance in pants and converse and strum a guitar

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lord Temptation

Is this a joke? Or am I supposed to feel sorry for that bitch coz I donā€™t!Ā :bye:

Peace

i'm really liking his new style , it's kinda so cool with that country/sporty/classy/navy mixture.

and damn he has aged so well , that haircut with sweat and thiq beard, daddy me daddy.Ā :giveup:

YourCureness
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

A daddy indeed.

I dont think I was giving a complement.Ā 

Archived