new video

Taylor Swift 'Delicate' Video Copies Kenzo Perfume Ad

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

If Joseph and Taylor were gonna rip off a concept could they have at least done an interesting one?  :poot:

Glamourpuss
14 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Silly dances and faces in a fancy setting wow what a copy... I see what they're saying but the story is totally different. Taylor can't be seen anymore by all the other people and finally isn't watched by anyone which is why she starts dancing and the perfume ad she starts going crazy cause idek... it's a perfume ad it doesnt have to make sense. Might as well say they ripped of singing in the rain because she is singing in the rain...

If you've seen the long ad in the article and not the short version, you can see that both storylines are quite similar. I mean they were to me. Girl in the Kenzo ad feels out of place in a pretentious environment, Taylor feels the same way.  

sipthistea

That happens when you work with Joseph Kahn, a guy that likes to recycle ideas and presents them as his own. 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

If Joseph and Taylor were gonna rip off a concept could they have at least done an interesting one?  :poot:

The Kenzo one is art though. I think it doesn't get the recognition it deserves because it's just Kenzo and not something like Chanel. 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, sipthistea said:

That happens when you work with Joseph Kahn, a guy that likes to recycle ideas and presents them as his own. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8968809

ArtGagaPop
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They're pretty similar though :poot:

The dancing looks more like a sia video though :poot:

Lucas
16 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

The video was more of a ripoff from a Sia video tbh if we're going to be going it out.

You think ? Usually in Sia's videos the dancing shows emotions/feelings, Taylor was just dancing like how she would dance alone in her house, without trying to make it look good, just feeling herself you know ?

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They're pretty similar though :poot:

mess, they should have copied the flower eye scene to make Delicate interesting

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Levine

Yeah, it's pretty similar.

The difference is that in the Kenzo video the girl is actually charismatic and hypnotizing... while Taylor doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot, sexy and beautiful and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort. 

Glamourpuss
14 minutes ago, Levine said:

The difference is that in the Kenzo video the girl is actually charismatic and hypnotizing... while Taylor doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot, sexy and beautiful and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort. 

That was harsh. Somewhat true but harsh nonetheless. :ladyhaha:

weed
17 minutes ago, Levine said:

Too bad you don’t define what Taylor is and isn’t lmao

Eddie
48 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Yeah I mean the director is the one that comes with the idea isn't he? :awkney: We should be trashing the director and not taylor:duck: maybe now she will learn and recycle another director :poot:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived