Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Health wise, where should Gaga have slowed down?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

During the monster ball 2.0 there should have been a month or two break and same with BTWB 

sipthistea

It really hurts to see her that exhausted

I'm glad she's finally resting and taking care of herself after this insane situation. 

Cheesy Potatoes
39 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Yeah but I read somewhere that she continued to perform a month after she broke it until she couldn't perform anymore, which is when she had to cancel the remaining dates.

She should've stopped right after the injury but she just kept performing.

I think she really knew she couldn't perform anymore at one time, by couldn't I mean she really couldn't

but I guess a broken hip is a beyond reasonable reason to stop a touring contract?

Brooke Hoegan

TMBT shouldn't have the last leg

During TBTWBT she shouldn't smoke weed and call the doctor the moment she felt pain in her hip

Also, her choreography is looking too seizure-like... it doesn't even look good for the most part and it's too tiring
She shouldn't even dance during verses and choruses should allow to take breath easily (dance moves like in Judas or Applause are unacceptable from this point of view)

Thrasher

I don’t think the real problem was the broken hip because she was so happy and fresh at the beginning of the ARTPOP era. Maybe the backlash of late 2013 was the real “icing on the cake” that caused the real damage. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Archived