đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Health wise, where should Gaga have slowed down?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Should the TMBT or BTWBT be shorter? Could ARTPOP been pushed back? 

funkyhaus

She shouldn’t have started the ARTPOP era until like mid 2014 or whenever she had healed fully 

ryanripley

the moment she felt something wrong with her body during BTWB, she should have told somebody

i know she wanted to keep the fans happy, but nipping that problem early on might has resulted in only a postponement instead of a cancellation and months of blackout and then being rushed into ARTPOP by troy

notice i said might though, i'm not a doctor so i have no idea if notifying her team about the hip pain early on would have been better in the long run or if it would still have resulted into the chronic pain she has today

edit: just realised if the hip was never an issue, we might still be stuck with troy :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Catnikko

TFM tour / the intense promo for born this way maybe

Dance in the shadow of the meow

nativenewyorker

The Born This Way Ball. She was under a lot of pressure to make money and stay on top, and this is when the media backlash began. All that stress of the world on her shoulders, pressures from Interscope and her team to keep making more money, plus a physically demanding show almost every night with literally no time to recover is what did her in. 

The first sign that she was in pain should've been the point when maybe someone around her should've said "hey, you seem a little off. are you okay?" But even if they did, I'm sure Gaga was so stubborn and just wanted to live her dream, keeping the world at her feet, that she would've told anyone who worried that she was fine. 

She said it herself that the adrenaline of the show and her career kept her going and people weren't gonna tell her to stop when she was making them enough money for them to retire at like 40. It was just a shitty situation with the people surrounding her not worrying about her wellbeing and her not taking care of herself and getting the rest she needed. If the BTWB was planned differently with more time off for Gaga and if the media backlash wasn't so strong, I don't think she would be where she is today. But thanks to that, Gaga has grown and changed so much as an artist and I'm so happy she has a great support system and realized what it takes to keep her healthy and happy. It's only gonna get better for her from here. 

AlexanderMagno

BTWBall, before she let her hip break. As soon as she started feeling pain or something not right.

Cheesy Potatoes
39 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She should've stopped when she felt she had to stop.

she had signed contracts for sure, a new artist shouldn't have that level of freedom to stop whenever he/she wants to sadly

and because of those money she made, she was given the resources to do the experimental ARTPOP and C2C which served less profitable quality music

edit: I don't think it's good for her to have a rushing era and then a sick leave resting era and then back to another rushing era, that's not healthy, she should takes good rest constantly in a daily basis, just don't make the schedule too tight

Bambino
1 minute ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

she had signed contracts for sure, a new artist shouldn't have that level of freedom to stop whenever he/she wants to sadly

and because of those money she made, she was given the resources to do the experimental ARTPOP and C2C which served less profitable quality music

Well she did cancel the rest of the BTWB after all.

FREE PALESTINE

Cheesy Potatoes
Just now, Bambino said:

Well she did cancel the rest of the BTWB after all.

because she freaking broke her hip

Bambino
5 minutes ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

because she freaking broke her hip

Yeah but I read somewhere that she continued to perform a month after she broke it until she couldn't perform anymore, which is when she had to cancel the remaining dates.

She should've stopped right after the injury but she just kept performing.

FREE PALESTINE

weed

I feel like entire Born This Way era was at 300%, she could’ve cut the performances in half and we’d still have a lot. That combined with the fact that she just got off TMBT, too much work for ha body!

ordinarynam1310

To be honest, Born This Way should be coming out in late 2011 or early 2012, and ARTPOP in 2014.

She was forced to perform and promo too much that it damaged her health, also the overexposure made her career took a turn after ARTPOP underperformed.

Archived