đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Celebrates Telephone MV Turning 8!

John Wayne

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

but you can tho :poot: i've managed to decode the video easily, it's just fast paced like the song

Low key I think people just fabricate justifications for anything she’s does that isn’t well received, instead of just accepting the fact she’s not a walking Jesus reincarnation, but an artist who is capable of putting out work that perhaps isn’t of the same quality as previous works  

The music video for John Wayne (especially the second half) is just full of super fast quick cuts, and there isn’t much variation between the colors to be able to properly distinguish a lot of what is happening  

And I don’t quite understand the purpose of having choreography if the cuts are so quick that you can’t actual see what she and the dancers are doing. We can’t use the BPM of the song to try and justify it, because Telephone has a faster BPM and you can visually see everything that’s happening in the video  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
20 minutes ago, Doot said:

Low key I think people just fabricate justifications for anything she’s does that isn’t well received, instead of just accepting the fact she’s not a walking Jesus reincarnation, but an artist who is capable of putting out work that perhaps isn’t of the same quality as previous works  

The music video for John Wayne (especially the second half) is just full of super fast quick cuts, and there isn’t much variation between the colors to be able to properly distinguish a lot of what is happening  

And I don’t quite understand the purpose of having choreography if the cuts are so quick that you can’t actual see what she and the dancers are doing. We can’t use the BPM of the song to try and justify it, because Telephone has a faster BPM and you can visually see everything that’s happening in the video  

youtube has a slow play feature :bon: 

the last part of the video is the best part anyway and really builds up hype for the final chorus :music: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

It's not meant to be eaten, that's the point :poot:

The joke was Miracle Whip is gross :poot:

signing out

9 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I remember the hype surrounding the release.

It was truly an event.

This!

Juanjo

Iconic, perfect, fresh! I will always love this video, it has some of her best visuals, ever; authentic Gaga. :selena:

ArtGagaPop
16 hours ago, AURA said:

You can make good videos on a low budget too:selena:

These are all good videos though :staymad:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ol2mx2emvZ1uggteeo2_500.gif

874439.gif

Iconic :tony:

Spoiler

MR could been better but oh well, monsters make it seem way worse then it is :poot:

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

These are all good videos though :staymad:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ol2mx2emvZ1uggteeo2_500.gif

874439.gif

Iconic :tony:

Reveal hidden contents

MR could been better but oh well, monsters make it seem way worse then it is :poot:

finally some taste

ChromaticaPunk

When I truly started stanning. I remember waiting for the video to release and watching it on repeat on my Wii's web browser :laughga:

Bloodyjack
23 hours ago, ryanripley said:

it may not be her best but it sure is her messiest :tony: 

Gurrrl:derpga:... ok someone clearly didn't want TEOG

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Gurrrl:derpga:... ok someone clearly didn't want TEOG

TEOG isn't messy :poot:

read my comments

Bloodyjack
21 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

TEOG isn't messy :poot:

read my comments

Erm yes it is Henny the whole concept for the original video was scrapped and revamped and we were left with some half baked staircase running..:selena:

And which comments

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

Erm yes it is Henny the whole concept for the original video was scrapped and revamped and we were left with some half baked staircase running..:selena:

And which comments

that's not what messy means :poot: 

and i mean my comments in this thread, Telephone is purposely messy and it is full of too many ideas as gaga said herself

Archived