life

Gaga Celebrates Telephone MV Turning 8!

John Wayne

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Everything about it is so rad queer! Dig it! 

It's only messy because of its obvious advertisement placements throughout :wtfga:

Edonis

WHEW! I still remember watching this masterpiece in my photoshop class senior year in high school :tony: this was truly one of the craziest times to be a little monster! So much hype, so much wtf :giveup: I love it and miss it in equal parts 

PrinceOfTheStorm

I’m not eating those sandwiches, she’s using Miracle Whip. Ewwwww. :sick:

signing out

weed

Uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh literally gonna get a tattoo for the telephone video bc that bitch changed my LIFE! My fave video by far

brings me back to 7th grade, doing the choreo in my kitchen in Paris, people across the courtyard seeing me and clapping :poot: iconic year of my life 

CannaeDrive
5 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

I’m not eating those sandwiches, she’s using Miracle Whip. Ewwwww. :sick:

It's not meant to be eaten, that's the point :poot:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

53 minutes ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

but that crazy and attractive characteristic she had in Paparazzi and Telephone videos is not there in JW's video

all those craziness and cruelty oozing out from her bones:wtfga:

she's too human in JW's video

Idk I kinda feel they all have the same vibe, still think they could be connected somehow :ph34r:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

not asher613
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

She posted the best & most iconic part with the iconic sandwich dance :classy: 

tumblr_lrkl6m7hLD1qc7a3po1_500.gif

200w.webp

:classy:

PanPikus

Kinda misleading title. Not Gaga celebrates, - Gaga's team posted on her facebook page.
8 years, oh wow :what:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Cheesy Potatoes
38 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

Idk I kinda feel they all have the same vibe, still think they could be connected somehow :ph34r:

I guess it's because they have the same director?

but that Gaga he filmed in Paparazzi and Telephone is just so gone

AFRODITA
2 hours ago, Mustang07 said:

They were all directed by Jonas Åkerlund, and have Gaga killing someone :trollga:

AND IN THE END KARMA STRIKES HER AND SHE DIES OMG

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

and she did :poot: minus MR

3 of them suit the nature of their songs and messages, they're not artistic visual masterpieces and certainly not the best in her career but let's not act like they're awful videos because she's not dressed in high fashion

they get the job done and this fanbase only takes them at face value, PI and Joanne are interesting analyse with fans coming up with great theories

I mean, I respect your opinion, but the Joanne music video is the only video that actually represents how she’s been describing the album. 

One can try to call JW “artistic” but...when you can’t see a damn thing that’s happening...

ryanripley
Just now, Doot said:

I mean, I respect your opinion, but the Joanne music video is the only video that actually represents how she’s been describing the album. 

One can try to call JW “artistic” but...when you can’t see a damn thing that’s happening...

but you can tho :poot: i've managed to decode the video easily, it's just fast paced like the song

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived