đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Do People Forget About Gaga's Happiness?

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

This is something I thought about but why do people seem to forget about Gaga being happy making the music she's made? Particularly she seemed extremely happy to make her last couple albums (Cheek To Cheek & Joanne) but many people within the fan base have criticized the albums saying that they want/demanded infectious pop music bops (which she delivered in both Joanne & The Cure IMO) and not this "folk/jazz music". Wouldn't you want Gaga to be happy making the kind of music she wants to make and not the music that gives her chart success or record sales? She's an actual human not a robot and I feel as though a lot of fans forget that. It's also quite interesting to point out as well how many people criticized and lambasted ARTPOP when it first came out in 2013 and now everybody lives for it,which is quite comical to me personally. I feel as though people want Gaga to fail and stay down and depressed so she's forced to make these dark and sensual pop songs,but wouldn't her happiness matter more to you? Or does it not matter and it's all about demanding that Gaga conforms to what the GP wants having hit singles and smash record sales?

I don't know just some late night food for thought. :reductive:

Spoiler

And by the way,I want people to know that I ask these kinds of questions out of curiosity and to gauge other people's opinions. I know some people have accused me of being malicious with what I do but I can 100% promise that the things I ask and the opinions I have come from a place of love and deep caring because Gaga means so much to me and it sucks knowing that she's been down and depressed in her life,especially after the hip injury and the onslaught of fibromyalgia in the aftermath. I can't even imagine the devastation she must have felt when she had to cancel Born This Way Ball and Joanne Tours in those moments in time. I mean it's such a weird but amazing thing to have a connection to her because I've never personally met her but through interviews and her music she's given me a window into her mind and soul. Same with Michael & Janet and a few other artists I'm fans of. And it also makes me really sad to read a lot of the hate that she gets and 98% of the time it's from fans within the fan base and not from outside sources. The hate has gotten so much worse in the last few years and it's really a sad thing to read about because I care so much. I just have a lot of love in my heart and it just hurts reading the harsh comments and I can only imagine how horrible Gaga must feel reading these nasty comments,especially from within the fan base. And I also want to point out that a lot of my thoughts come from within an ADD/Aspberger's (high functioning autism) brain so my opinions are based on what my brain produces with the knowledge I've researched and things I've observed. I'm not looking for pity or sympathy because it's absolutely irrelevant to seek it in the first place. I'm not a victim to these disorders. Anyways enough of my rambling.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are such a sweet hearted person love1.png

I agree with you. I think her happiness should 100% be the priority. That being said I can understand why some fans are underwhelmed and disappointed. I get it if they want to leave. An artist makes art and if you enjoy it you stick around, if you dont you criticize it, if the artist continuously makes music you dont enjoy you just leave. This is how I view it. Personally I have enjoyed all of her records actually and find there to be highs and lows in all of her eras so I am of course sticking around for the long run but that being said I do not harbor any ill will to monsters who FAIRLY criticize her work. However to some other monsters I want you to understand that she is not a machine. She will not make music you DEMAND from her. She will release what she thinks is sonically pleasing and fun/good. If you like it great! IF you don't it is fine to criticize but please...PLEASE stop having metldowns and PLZ stop dragging her. Critize the work fairly..and if even after that you feel some kind of weird resentment then just leave the fan base. Become a casual fan (which is 100% OK). Monsters don't need to partake in this weird loyalty olympics on who's more of a Gaga apologist etc...you won't be judged if you constructively critize her work or leave but just do those things. Don't stick around only to drag her and the entire fan base down plz. 

I hope I explained myself properly. English is not my first language but I try. :sweat:

MaryJaneHolland

But, do they?

They just either don't like the music or it's not their cup of tea or whatever. Everyone has their own preferences, that doesn't mean they don't want her to be happy.

Right? :shrug:

ryanripley

this fanbase is weird, we can't even discuss other artists without somebody needing to drag gaga

when vegas was announced, so many inactive users came out of the wood work just to attack her and even active users here said she's over, they hope it flops etc :wtf:

just let the woman live her life, there's endless music out there! go and stan someone else if the tag of a vegas act damages your ego so much that you actually want her to do badly

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Irrelevant

I feel like this is directed to a specific person don't u think so @ryanripley :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

I feel like this is directed to a specific person don't u think so @ryanripley :poot:

156.gif

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

mess i thought you quoted me one sec

edit: fixedt :lolly:

Irrelevant
Just now, ryanripley said:

it's directed at anyone who feels personally victimised by that comment 

:trollga:

Omg 

Me...I Am The Haters :omg:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

AlexanderMagno
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But, do they?

They just either don't like the music or it's not their cup of tea or whatever. Everyone has their own preferences, that doesn't mean they don't want her to be happy.

Don't try, as much as you tell fans that they will still think it's because they don't care about her happiness.

I don't really care about Joanne and Cheek to Cheek, doesn't mean I don't think Gaga shouldn't do what she wants. I have no obligation to like her music. This stan "you should enjoy her music because she's happy" thinking is ridiculous. 

Hating the music =\= hating Gaga. No one forgets she's a human being, wtf are you talking about. But if I'm not entertained by her, I'm not forcing myself to be just because she's Gaga.

I actually think she should just quit music for the next ten years, she's obviously a lot happier not releasing full albums, doing some stuff with her friends and movies.

Not everything Gaga puts out is good. 

Mainly because her fanbase wants to see her successful and win, in which people tend to not make her happiness a priority.

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I actually think she should just quit music for the next ten years, she's obviously a lot happier not releasing full albums, doing some stuff with her friends and movies.

Not everything Gaga puts out is good. 

this makes no sense since to this day, she still talks about how much she loves to make music and perform live :poot:

and everything she puts out is good :lolly:

ryanripley
45 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But, do they?

look at how people reacted to vegas and joanne

DutchHooker
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

look at how people reacted to vegas and joanne

I've said it many times and I'm one of the people who drags Joanne and stuff, because I simply dislike it, I still love her, no matter what, but I can't force myself to like Joanne or C2C, I loved some particular moments like the SB, coachella, JWT (which wasn't as legendary as her other tours, but it was still good though.), The Cure release, but this Joanne era I missed her spark.. sorry hunties..

The only thing people are going to say is "Stan another popgirl like Selena", no I'm not.

And I dislike Vegas also, because only rich people or people nearby Vegas have the oppurtunity to visit it.. :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived