đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Much Effort Do You Make?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

In order to understand gaga's concepts and visuals. This includes interludes, album themes and stories, music video concepts. Do you think "well it's just one of gaga's weird things that only she understands" or do you dig deep and go play by play of videos and re watch interviews to understand the full and complete weight and depth of everything she does in order to fully understand the big picture of Lady Gaga?? 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

PepsiCola

I always make the effort. Always. I never ever just listen to her music and bop to it. I always want to know what she's trying to say conceptually.

27monster27
9 minutes ago, PepsiCola said:

I always make the effort. Always. I never ever just listen to her music and bop to it. I always want to know what she's trying to say conceptually.

Beautifully and perfectly said.

he/him/his

kabirartfling

I definately try to find the reason behind everything she does, i just like to know about it idk why.

Also the hidden meanings and metaphors are really inspiring. I am always inspired by her videos, interviews, music and even photoshoots so its an important thing for me to do the research.

Give your love to me

Poissonche

Based only on the title, I was coming to say NONE!

But I do actually for Gaga. I probably get it all wrong, like every time I try to analyze something, but at least it makes me think.

ryanripley

her work is some of the best stuff to analyse and when you do, you understand why Bad Romance isn't overrated

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PartySick

The whole reason I love her music is because it makes me think. I love connecting the dots and finding the meanings and stories in every lyric and sound. Her music is so interesting conceptually, sonically, and narrative...ly...or whatever that word would be.

đź’š

I make an effort. Each era is like playing a game with subtle hints to help you solve the mystery. Then once you grasp Gaga’s concept, the whole meaning behind the era makes perfect sense.

RochestrMonstr

I always make an effort. 

Sometimes it’s very confusing to try to completely 100% understand what she was going for, in some of her videos especially. But then those make for some of her best videos in my opinion! (BR, BTW, You and I, G.U.Y., John Wayne). 

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I LOVE analysing her work :tony: 

I can't at you gaining 315 reps from 3 threads

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived