šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB cancelled ?

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

ordinarynam1310
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellationsĀ :wtfga:

I think from now on only people with good mental health should join this fanbase.Ā 

Her cancelations give me anxiety and trust issues

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

Yes clearly itā€™s beenĀ cancelled.Ā 

Iā€™m obviously JK.Ā In all reality itā€™s a bit too early for there to be any type of GP hype, or especially a trailer.Ā 

Superhero movies/franchises in general get a lot of early hype, but this situation isnā€™t really comparable to that.

The last thing they need is for this movie to get overexposed by its own hype before it even comes out.Ā 

GaGaAst

Fck..what is happening nowadays

Most of the posts are too immature.Ā 

Tired of all these..plz grow up don't put a post that 5 year old kid would

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Don't worry. This film is not some massive big budget movie so the promo and all that stuff will come closer to the film release. I do think they should release a trailer real soon though.Ā 

scallywally
11 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Is there hype for other drama/musicals that have a late 2018 release date?

Did the stars of those movies go on Ellen and do an interview with EW?

Mary Poppins, Bohemian Rhapsody (the only 2 I can think of) ... Theyve had trailers and interviews.

monketsharona

It's not cancelled, they aren't just giving it a lot of attention.Ā 

But as a movie lover, I can definitely say Warner Bros is not betting a lot on this movie. Changing dates several time, lack of promo. It doesn't sound good.Ā 

Anyway, to me ASIB is just bonus. We should enjoy it for what it is.Ā 

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Why are people expecting promo now if the movie is out in October? Like...hello?

You know it's not an album promo, movies promo often start at least one year before the release date...

For the moment apart fans nobody knows about this movie.

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

You know it's not an album promo, movies promo often start at least one year before the release date...

For the moment apart fans nobody knows about this movie.

People start noticing a movie when posters are up and trailers are posted. We should have had a teaser by now.Ā 

15 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellationsĀ :wtfga:

Act2phobia

That's Gossip

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

People start noticing a movie when posters are up and trailers are posted. We should have had a teaser by now.Ā 

I honestly start to wonder if they plan it to be released everywhere...

I just hope it won't be only released in big cities, because going to Paris just to see a movie, no way...

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Mary Poppins, Bohemian Rhapsody (the only 2 I can think of) ... Theyve had trailers and interviews.

ASIB also had an interview.

I haven't seen a bohemian Rhapsody trailer after searching for a good 10 minutes.

Mary Poppins had a teaser trailer released, but not the official full trailer.

So ASIB is really only missing a teaser trailer. Other than that it's on par with those films.

Jessica Germ

As a french hunty im scared it won t come to the cinemasĀ here (for some reason)Ā :derpga:

Archived