💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB cancelled ?

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

Catnikko
22 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Movies aren't promoted as heavily as you guys think they are, they might put some posters on buses and run trailers in theatres but other than that I'm not really sure what you guys are expecting. Movies primarly advertise themselves on word of mouth.

The BTW train is shooketh 

089.jpg

:ladyhaha:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

For all we know, it’s still in post-production. Marketing and trailers come after

I’m getting on your nerves

ArtGagaPop

How does anyone even gets this thought because there isn't a trailer yet for a movie that is over a half year left to release :air: yall doubt anything gaga right now. 

Unless you arent star wars or some other huge franchise that will have chances at a billion grossing movie  then the promo for your movie will debut a few months in advance. 

I bet they will reveal a poster+trailer 1 soon though, like in May or close to that. I could also see it releasing with a new gaga song +las vegas tickets so the hype for both releases rises.

Sizzily

Calm your tits, sis. Promo will probably start in the next few months..

One Banned Boi

ryanripley
44 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

yes for the two questions, but Gaga isn't a respected actress, she's a respected singer. So this is a movie without a respected actress/actor playing the main character.

bradley is playing one of the leads

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sizzily
49 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

Why do I feel so much negativity from GGD related to this movie?

It’s like some of you don’t want the movie to be successful sometimes or you just come with lots of judgement on it :triggered: 

It’s not even out yet, wait until you see it and then you’ll get the veredict

Probably preemptively trying to downplay it/ lower their expectations in case it sucks.

One Banned Boi

scallywally

Itll come out but even at the later date against Venom,  Venom's teaser trailer came out 7 months ago and that needs lots of CGI ect. 

it looks like its collecting dust on a shelf. Theres no hype and thats not a good sign. As long as we get to see it, I dont care. 

zakariah

They’re probably just waiting for the right time, plus Gaga’s obviously still not feeling too well, so they’re probably waiting for her to get better then they’ll start. 

CyanLights

I wouldn’t count on any promo til the summer (May-June) if they do it too early, the GP will forget it’s a thing :laughga:

24 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Probably preemptively trying to downplay it/ lower their expectations in case it sucks.

Hope that’s the reason tbh

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

Where is the promo for the movie ? Where is the trailer ? Am I the only one who is afraid ? 

Sis, promo in March for a movie in October ?! + This is not a Blockbuster everyone is waiting for ... So promotion will start end of July/ beginning of August...everything is fine

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived