đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB cancelled ?

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
On 3/10/2018 at 9:52 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellations :wtfga:

Exactly!! but we have our reasons lol

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

It's not like it's a Marvel or DC thing. Or anything by a big time studio. It's not going to be promoted until summer movie festivals, at most.

And it doesn't really need that much promotion. A good 1/4 of this fanbase is going to go see it. That's probably enough to cover the costs of the film.

A Hybrid
On 3/11/2018 at 1:42 AM, ArtGagaPop said:

Unless you arent star wars or some other huge franchise that will have chances at a billion grossing movie  then the promo for your movie will debut a few months in advance. 

So, if I’m a promising movie, the promo for my movie will debut earlier?

For example if I’m Avengers: Infinity War Part I, what is my movie? How can movies have movies? Like is my movie Captain Marvel? Guardians of the Galaxy 3?

Just messing with you, have a good day

No family’s safe when I sashay

Maleficent
9 hours ago, Seeka said:

A good 1/4 of this fanbase is going to go see it. That's probably enough to cover the costs of the film.

e6794290-358a-4c22-bfce-7c7a15f4e8e3.gif

Dark Anatomy

A damn trailer 8 months before the movie comes Out? Whaaaat? Lol.

Calm dem titties. Expect a trailer no later than May. 

ARTPOP39
On 3/10/2018 at 1:52 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellations :wtfga:

imagine how tragic lil monsters are gonna feel when gaga cancels her own career when she's older.

NCgaga

It doesn't come out until October. Are we going to have to deal with Little monsters panicking until then? Oh God. 

DonnieDarko
On 10.03.2018 at 10:47 PM, DutchHooker said:

You're not the only one sis

There is one good thing about it when it happens, maybe she will release LG6 sooner because of the cancellation :sis:

LG6 is ASIB tho. 

7 hours ago, NCgaga said:

It doesn't come out until October. Are we going to have to deal with Little monsters panicking until then? Oh God. 

Brace yourselves

Creyk

If the movie is cancelled, will the soundtrack album still be released? That is the only part of it that matters

Smother Em Eh

No why would it be? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DonnieDarko
On 15.03.2018 at 1:52 PM, Creyk said:

If the movie is cancelled, will the soundtrack album still be released? That is the only part of it that matters

Actually, no, that is not the only thing that matters, unless you're talking about your own personal views? The movie along with the soundtrack both means a lot to the fans and I bet to Gaga and all the people involved.

Also, it's not cancelled and it will not be cancelled. This thread should be cancelled.

Jeremy Kosinski
On 3/10/2018 at 3:46 PM, FrOnTheMoon said:

Where is the promo for the movie ? Where is the trailer ? Am I the only one who is afraid ? 

Why are we worried?  They pushed back the release to fall so it could be eligible for the awards season.  If it isn't coming til oct or nov the trailer wont be released til end of summer or beginning of September and shortly before the release date is when promo will start, and soundtrack would begin releasing. 

Archived