Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga albums: Exceeded or Missed expecations?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

In this thread you are going to list all Gaga albums and you are going to say if each album exceeded your expectations, met your expectations, or missed your expectations. Or could could also say no expectations if you missed the albums release (for whatever reason) or if you just had no expectations before release. I will start first:

The Fame: No expectations

The Fame Monster: Met expectations

Born This Way: Exceeded expectations

ARTPOP: Missed expectations

Joanne: Met expectations

Haroon

The Fame: No expectations :sis:

The Fame Monster: Exceeded expectations :worship2: 

Born This Way: Exceeded expectations :flutter:

ARTPOP: Met expectations :music:

Joanne: Missed expectations :spin:

Anderson123

The Fame: No expectations but enjoyed it so much at that time.

The Fame Monster: I had no expectations but Bad Romance blew me away, then Dance In The Dark so I guess it exceeded my expectations for a "Re-release album" which we know is truly the second album.

Born This Way. EXCEEDED my expectations. I didn't think she'd ever top TFM and in my opinion, she did.

ARTPOP: Missed expectations. The whole hype around the album being experimental made me think it'd actually be more like Aura and Swine and I do love the album, it has one of my favorite songs (Do What U Want) but I was not that happy when it came out, it grew on me though.

Joanne: Missed expectations. I love it now and I respect Gaga for going this route but it was completely different than what I expected. It's a beautiful album but I could live without it.

yes and

The Fame Monster: No expectations

Born This Way: Exceeded expectations

ARTPOP: Missed expectations

Joanne: Missed expectations

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

The Fame: Exceeded

The Fame Monster: Exceeded

Born This Way: Missed

ARTPOP: Missed

Joanne: Met

MrGreen

The Fame: Exceeded expectations(I heard Poker Face on the radio and went home to listen to the rest of the album expecting that to be the only great song, that night I fell in love) :wub:

The Fame Monster: Exceeded expectations(As I listened to the album for the first time, I was waiting to hear a song I didn't love.. never happend):firega:

Born This Way: Exceeded expectations(4 of my top Gaga tracks ever were a part of this masterpiece!):music:

ARTPOP: Met expectations(I was expecting experimental songs and non radio hits that were unique and creative):golfclap:

Joanne: Missed expectations(I was expecting the original LG5 with RedOne tracks and the dark theme):giveup:

Josh's Party Planning on YouTube & TikTok

Tom Nook

The Fame Monster: No expectations

ARTPOP: Met expectations (since we already heard most of the songs before released :poot:)

Joanne: Met expectations

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

The Fame Monster: No expectations

Born this Way: No expectations

ARTPOP: Met expectations

Joanne: Blew expectations' wigs all the way out of the broken hip hospital

(I only really noticed ha at ARTPOP and started stanning cos of her best album Joanne. :firega:)

ARTPOP: Met expectations

Joanne: Exceeded expectations

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

The Fame: Exceeded expectations (based on Just Dance)

Born This Way: Missed expectations

ARTPOP: Exceeded expectations

Joanne: Missed (it just wasn’t the album I was expecting but I love it) 

The Fame: No expectations, I loved this album when it was released but my obsession didn’t really begin until the next album. 

The Fame Monster: No expectations, wasn’t expecting anything different than the first album, and my heart exploded from my chest :wtfga:

Born This Way: Met expectations. I knew she would bring it, and she did. I say met because it was a baller album, but it did not too TFM. 

ARTPOP: Met expectations, upon release, but as it has aged, it’s lowered down the totem pole for me. I’m not the biggest fan of a lot of the production, and it doesn’t grip me as much as her earlier works do. 

Joanne: Missed expectations. I had to force myself to like this album. It has grown a lot on me, and I do enjoy it and welcome it to her discography, but it’s still my least favorite of what she had released. 

The Fame: Met Expectations

The Fame Monster: Exceeded Expectations

Born This Way: Met Expectations

ARTPOP: Missed Expectations

Joanne: Missed expectations

Archived