opinion

Gaga needs to feature Cupcakke on her next album/single

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

Cupcakke started off as a joke (Just like Trump's candidacy) then it went into smth super weird where even Cupcakke is amazed by the small success. Let's not make her win like Trump won, it'll be the end of everything

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

YASSSS :tony: here for it...but lowkey only as a standalone song or on Cupcakke's next album

Alligator Blood
18 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

i lowkey like her but heck no, i want her to be as far as gaga as posible

still i don't think gaga will ever want to collab with ha

Why tough? She doesn't carry disease so why that dramatic statement?

And people who say it would "taint her career" I don't get them. It doesen't have to be super explicit, it doesn't have to be about sex at all

to name a few examples. If Gaga would collab with alleged rapists but never with Cupcakke then she must not have her priorities straight.

17 minutes ago, Dark Anatomy said:

It's a shame people are so quick to say no to this. CupcakKe has some of most clever lines from a female rapper, with an incredible flow. People just get so hung up on her sexual banter that they often forget she could be the next reigning rap queen. 

I believe if CupcakKe were featured on a Gaga song it shouldn't be sexualized or explicitly so. I think they would make a great anthem track together...one that has a significant message. Even if it's never a commercial single. 

^ THIS

14 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Cupcakke started off as a joke (Just like Trump's candidacy) then it went into smth super weird where even Cupcakke is amazed by the small success. Let's not make her win like Trump won, it'll be the end of everything

Wanna see a better joke? Look in the mirror :giggle:

bloody g

Needs is such a strong word :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Hexxx

Does she have to feature every new female rapper that comes up?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Inferno

Gaga needs to stay away from the urban world, it has no place for her and it also does not want her. She just needs to bask within the realm of pulsating dark electronic beats.

twigsnasty

hmm let me think

No:triggered: 

She's not the future of the music industry either, people just can't get past her raunchy songs, and I don't think people are gonna start now 

iowa cyrus

I don't think she is the next Gaga but maybe she is making a new path for newer artists. Once again, nobody pays attention to her messages and just care about the image she portrays. Just like how everyone did with Gaga at first. I think Cupcakke is really fun, kind and talented at the end of the day.

ordinarynam1310
8 hours ago, kyanewest said:

she just as calculated as Gaga when she debuted. Or else, Cupcakke would be just an another rapper no one payed attetion to.

she's a nice person who help lots of LGBTQ+ people find a place to stay with her own money so dont compare her to Trump.

Also what you called a joke got way better reviews and critic score on her last album than Gaga last 3 so dont discredit her

1 hour ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Also what you called a joke got way better reviews and critic score on her last album than Gaga last 3 so dont discredit her

And that's supposed to be a good thing? So now we live in a world where an album like Joanne is **** compared to a Cupcakke album where she talks about dicks and *** 24/7 and is making a joke out of herself... 

I got nothing against her, she's funny, but it's a joke it's not music, people are so out of their mind lately 

Archived