Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to feature Cupcakke on her next album/single

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

Alligator Blood
12 minutes ago, Noah said:

Well the 'From emotional ballads about genitals, christmas bops, to sexy political anthems what more do you want?' reads really sarcastic.

so?

They don't bother me, but If I want to give my thoughts, I will. 

Sure, I appreciate people's thoughts on my topics but you basically came here passive aggressively like "i don't like this thread because it's boring and tiring" like what do you want me to do?? make more content tailored to your own taste because "you didn't like it?" if that's so then

flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vinster13
37 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

*GGD at 1:07PM - "How about we get a feature from a controversial female rapper who will scare away the GP?"

false. Everyone I know deadass loves cupcakke. It would give gaga streams

Noah
1 minute ago, saturn said:

Sure, I appreciate people's thoughts on my topics but you basically came here like "i don't like this thread because it's boring and tiring" like what do you want me to do?? make more content tailored to your own taste because "you didn't like it?" if that's so then

Sis, I just said that I didn't like the only sexual portrayal since it reads very troll-ish. I am not attacking your Idea but with a OP like that, you aren't putting her in a positive light. Here are my thoughts, hope you appreciate them. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Alligator Blood
1 minute ago, Noah said:

Sis, I just said that I didn't like the only sexual portrayal since it reads very troll-ish. I am not attacking your Idea but with a OP like that, you aren't putting her in a positive light. Here are my thoughts, hope you appreciate them. 

ok

Alligator Blood
57 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

Idk, I think there are more chances of Cupcakke collabing with Madonna than with Gaga :sweat:

Well Madonna would collaborate with literally anyone trendy and current so you're right

56 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They are two completely different artists, like drastically different lol 

I love them both, but I don’t think I would be 100% here for it :cryga: 

51 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

It’s ruin her rep.

They don’t combine well.

It would skyrocket her career but I understand why you're hesitant to believe that. Cupcakke is way ahead of the times just like Gaga was in 2008/9

10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She has been growing on me lately, but no :selena:

She needs to be featured on a more commercial rapper tho.

Like who? Carbi B or those amigos or something no thanks

rumours
31 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

false. Everyone I know deadass loves cupcakke. It would give gaga streams

giphy.gif

JohnWayne92

I'm not saying I wouldn't be here for it...

But I am saying I shouldn't be here for it.

25 minutes ago, saturn said:

Well Madonna would collaborate with literally anyone trendy and current so you're right

Y’all can bookmark me if it happens :bon:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Alligator Blood
32 minutes ago, Noah said:

Hey,

I just wanted to let you know that my comment was or is not meant to attack you. It's just that there is still a lot of racism against black people and hate against CupcakKe on GGD. Most people don't see more than the sexual Songs and since CupcakKe is much more than that, the OP of your thread won't be a change for those people, who will then keep sending negativity to CupcakKe. Just know my comment doesn't come from a place of hate but a place of love. In the end, we slurpers need to stick together.

Sorry If I made you feel some type of way, I am just very protective over her.

Thanks. 

16 minutes ago, saturn said:

If that's how you really feel then I apologize, your first comment seemed kind of passive agressive to me and I did feel attacked. I didn't see anything wrong with the way I presented the thread since I was talking about how Cupcakke would have sounded good on DWUW which is a pretty sexual song that's why I included her sexual songs/remixes. I am dead serious when I say that Cupcakke is groudbreaking and have supported her since STD and have always talked about her serious work too just look and my 2016 thread about her.

But I'm also not ashamed to play her raunchy songs either which are a big and defining part of her brand I don't think those put her in a bad light, they're something to embrace

This was meant to be a raunchier thread than usual that's it!

I am sorry if you felt attacked, it wasn't my intention to do that :( 

I agree though, CupcakKe really broke down a barrier (which may not be super visible now, but will be in a few years). While some people see her as a 'meme' she is much more complex than that. She's also SUCH a nice and caring person. 

I agree that the raunchy Songs are a part of her brand, but many people find them repulsive and only tone her down to that and you saw in the replies, that many people only know these Songs and judge her because of that. 

It'll take time and hopefully one day people will see the greatness that CupcakKe is outside of the raunchy Songs, which are still amazing. 

Just now, saturn said:

No problem. Again, I apologize as well for responding badly I totally misinterpreted that. I'm glad you actually had our girl's image safety at heart and I'll try to portray her better next time!

^For those who think I am trolling

@Noah :hug:

Damon

i lowkey like her but heck no, i want her to be as far as gaga as posible

still i don't think gaga will ever want to collab with ha

... and now i just sit in silence.

Dark Anatomy

It's a shame people are so quick to say no to this. CupcakKe has some of most clever lines from a female rapper, with an incredible flow. People just get so hung up on her sexual banter that they often forget she could be the next reigning rap queen. 

I believe if CupcakKe were featured on a Gaga song it shouldn't be sexualized or explicitly so. I think they would make a great anthem track together...one that has a significant message. Even if it's never a commercial single. 

Both the blessing and curse of cupcakKe is how she gives zero fuks. It's something to respect, however we all know if she were willing to become more commercial she would probably blow up. Gaga could be a great way to bridge that gap.

Archived