rumor

Britney Doing Super Bowl 2019

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

Mmm if it would be totally new and not Vegas translated for SuperBowl (as well as improved lip syncing skills), I’d be here for it 

ignotus
9 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Isn't way too early for them to decide though, maybe her team is just trying to gauge whether or not people actually want to see her at the SB.

But my bet's on Rihanna, it's the obvious choice.

i'm betting on rih rih too, but who knows, maybe they'll invite another justin :stalkga:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Y’all better not drag her though if she does. 

This woman has literally blown out both of her knee caps hence why she can’t really dance anymore. Leave her alone. 

Also, she better not perform a single song from that current album. Not a single one. 

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y’all better not drag her though if she does. 

This woman has literally blown out both of her knee caps hence why she can’t really dance anymore. Leave her alone. 

Also, she better not perform a single song from that current album. Not a single one. 

although I appreciate the fact that she's still performing today after what happened more than a decade ago, it's hard to deny how bad of a performer she currently is. she can't dance, sing, and doesn't have as much stage presence as she used to. she shouldn't get a free pass for laziness imo

1 minute ago, KyliesChild said:

although I appreciate the fact that she's still performing today after what happened more than a decade ago, it's hard to deny how bad of a performer she currently is. she can't dance, sing, and doesn't have as much stage presence as she used to. she shouldn't get a free pass for laziness imo

She couldn’t ever really sing. 

And I’m not trying to disrespect her, but it’s a fact, one that has followed her around throughout her whole career. She relies on auto tune, and doesn’t really care for anything she’s doing. I remember that interview when she stated “oh just hand me a song and I’ll song it in the studio and you can slap it on an album I don’t care.” 

It’s a shame because despite her vocal abilities and such, she used to produce BOPS. But her last album and such was like Z-List material. 

River

It's the time of the year - the Britney Superbowl rumor.

It's like that every year..

2017 -

2016 -

2015 -

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

zakariah
15 minutes ago, ignotus said:

i'm betting on rih rih too, but who knows, maybe they'll invite another justin :stalkga:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

I honestly wouldn't mind tbh :poot: 

But they usually alternate between male & female artists so technically speaking, a female artist should be next

Chromatislaps
45 minutes ago, Flapjack said:

Honestly here for the arm dancing and lip syncing (with random speaking in between). One more time 2019 remix. 

With some training I honestly think Britney could be amazing at Vogueing/ballroom :giveup: 

scallywally

I dont know anything about the superbowl, that could happen but I think this is about... both Aerosmith and Britney are in talks about their new residencies in Vegas at the moment. Under the pic she puts 'talk this way'.. Its obvious. If they are for the same place (Aerosmith were in discussions with the park, Gaga's venue) The hotel firm may think its a great idea to get both and even a duet for a commercial or something. But its likely to be connected to their new contracts in Vegas. 

1 hour ago, Doot said:

and doesn’t really care for anything she’s doing. 

Except for creating/releasing fragrances, of course.  Still, and quite easily, the best thing she's ever done in her career.

scallywally
2 minutes ago, mzncb said:

Except for creating/releasing fragrances, of course.  Still, and quite easily, the best thing she's ever done in her career.

What do you do? Shes built a hospital for kids with cancer. 

Literally only you would think that constitutes a ****ing rumor thread #stopGGDclickbait2018

3 hours ago, scallywally said:

What do you do? Shes built a hospital for kids with cancer. 

I meant as far as career-wise, that's the best thing she ever did.

But she didn't build a hospital but a cancer facility, which is just as great.

Archived