Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga accused Of transphobia In Her New Tweet

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Helxig

F.ucking hell. I am all for inclusion of minorities but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Once somebody starts forcibly clarifying that minorities are included when it isn't required, it just makes these people feel more isolated and uncomfortable. Minorites want to feel like they're a regular part of society, not constantly brought up separately in conversations.

E.g. if someone says something about a (straight) relationship to me, as a gay man I can still understand and relate. And also understand that they weren't purposely excluding me. But if they say something about a relationship, and then pause and turn to me specifically to say "oh, and gay relationships, too I'm sure!" then I feel highly uncomfortable that an example is made of me specifically. I don't feel included, I feel awkward and separated.

So much of it is about context and intention. It's so incredibly obvious, given the context that Gaga has stood for LGBTQ rights for years, and the kind message of her tweet, that her intentions were pure! You cannot fault someone on trying to be nice.

This is the problem with how people treat inclusion these days. They focus on the exact words said, rather than the clear intention behind them. Then the other people get frustrated because they're made to feel guilted or shamed, when they weren't trying to do any harm.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Its an expression meaning that women are natural creators...people are taking this way too seriously. 

⚯͛

Hallonkola

She's not saying that all women have a womb, she's saying that women ARE the womb, as in life, as in something beautiful and positive.

Xoxo Adriana
8 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

LGBT means 

L ady

G aga &

B eyoncé in

T elephone

L ets

G o

B rainwash

T he straights 

SevenWonder

I am, of course, for transpeople. But this is ridiculous. You can be for bio females (who do have wombs) and for transwomen (who don't have wombs). My god. I'm a card carrying liberal. But I find this stuff so regressive and ends up hurting us. Btw, this rhetoric is why Trump won. And he's only, you know, ruining the world. But, please, continue bashing allies and sounding off like fools. 

If Lady Gaga, the queen of the LGBT, is getting shade? We're doomed. 

But I digress!

people are so sensitive nowadays. I bet those people that are triggered aren't even trans themselves.

blackthorns
11 minutes ago, Stevo said:

people are so sensitive nowadays. I bet those people that are triggered aren't even trans themselves.

hello friend, those people are upset, not triggered. sadly triggered is now often used as a synonym for upset/mad/angry, but it's actually a medical term to indicate a thing that makes a condition worse-for example flashing lights can trigger epileptic seizures or a thing that was present during trauma could trigger someone with ptsd. I'm aware you didn't mean anything by your comment (and I agree with the statement that most people upset are probably not trans!), but a lot of mentally ill people are mocked with that vocabulary. its widespread use has trivialised it and made it so that a lot of mentally ill people (like yours truly) cannot express certain triggers without being mocked. again I know you meant nothing by it, but I just thought I'd put it out there in case you wanted to more carefully select your vocabulary next time :)

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Some people will find anything to complain about. :nails: Gaga supports all members of the LGBnon-stop and now people are saying she’s transpobic? :bye:

Sylvanas

The woman who was the first ever to write a #1 song with the word Transgender in it is now Transphobic. I've seen it all.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

KingRedd

People are too damn sensitive I’m sick everyone forcing people to speak how they want them to lmao. She’s a woman, a woman doesn’t have to not be proud of a womb if someone else can’t have a baby or if a trans woman is mad about it. Women are women it’s ridiculous at this point. 

May I Read You? 😎

But she said ''we are the womb'' and not ''we all have wombs''  which means all of us ARE the womb 

Lazlo

1 hour ago, blackthorns said:

hello friend, those people are upset, not triggered. sadly triggered is now often used as a synonym for upset/mad/angry, but it's actually a medical term to indicate a thing that makes a condition worse-for example flashing lights can trigger epileptic seizures or a thing that was present during trauma could trigger someone with ptsd. I'm aware you didn't mean anything by your comment (and I agree with the statement that most people upset are probably not trans!), but a lot of mentally ill people are mocked with that vocabulary. its widespread use has trivialised it and made it so that a lot of mentally ill people (like yours truly) cannot express certain triggers without being mocked. again I know you meant nothing by it, but I just thought I'd put it out there in case you wanted to more carefully select your vocabulary next time :)

thanks for letting me know!

BloodyM

This is as silly as when the gp thought that Judas was against Christianity! 

Archived