đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Little Detectives, I'm going to Portland...

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

DiscoStyx

...tomorrow. :gum:

I'm going to the Lorde show on Saturday night. :rockstar:

But I wanna try and see if I can meet Gaga during the weekend. :pray: Can y'all little detectives help me in that mission? I know she has been going to the Dead Aunt Thelma studio and to that fibro treatment center, both located in SE Portland. But this week she was also seen in smaller towns outside Portland. Can y'all help me gather all the clues that could lead me to her? :chica:

Don't worry I'm not really a stalker or a creep, I have never done this. I just want to see her, I don't even think I'll be confident enough to go talk to her if I did see her :selena: but if I was I would just ask how she feels and if she's in a happier, more peaceful place now. :kara:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

While I understand wanting to meet her and such outside of the stage, I really think everyone should just leave her alone for a while. 

DiscoStyx
Just now, Doot said:

While I understand wanting to meet her and such outside of the stage, I really think everyone should just leave her alone for a while. 

yes, I know... that's kind of what I think :( but in the meantime, she's said many times lately that she misses us and performing, so I don't think she would be that bothered to meet fans, idk...

Blond

If you meet her ask if LG6 is ready :wub:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Blond
Just now, Blond said:

If you meet her ask if LG6 is ready :wub:

:triggered:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Petrichor
1 minute ago, DiscoStyx said:

yes, I know... that's kind of what I think :( but in the meantime, she's said many times lately that she misses us and performing, so I don't think she would be that bothered to meet fans, idk...

If she has gone up to Portland for months but has yet to even acknowledge it anywhere online, then I would leave her alone.

LittleMonster20

I hope you will succeed in finding her but considering you said she was seen outside in smaller towns out of Portland maybe she is going somewhere else in the US like back to Malibu or New York or maybe even Houston again or any other place.I doubt she’ll stay in Portland for the coming few weeks/months.Last time she was already away after a few weeks and she has been there for already around 4 weeks I believe.

ryanripley

if you see her, whisper "the hounds are out" in her ear and see how she reacts

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DiscoStyx
2 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

If she has gone up to Portland for months but has yet to even acknowledge it anywhere online, then I would leave her alone.

well, she has herself posted pictures of Cannon beach and in the studio... of course, she's not gonna say "hey folks, meet me at this place today" but she doesn't really try to hide where she is...

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

she posted the pics of the beach

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

justanothergay

If you're determined to see her I would honestly just be like "Hey Gaga, hope you're feeling better! xoxo LM" in passing and then move on without trying to conversate with her or take a selfie or anything.

Spoiler

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

DiscoStyx
Just now, justanothergay said:

If you're determined to see her I would honestly just be like "Hey Gaga, hope you're feeling better! xoxo LM" in passing and then move on without trying to conversate with her or take a selfie or anything.

that's literally what I said I would do in the op...

Petrichor
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she posted the pics of the beach

She posted a picture of a beach in Oregon (with no caption - the Little Detectives on this site literally looked all around the internet for what beach it is), and was seen at Starbucks, so you guys think that’s an open invitation for people to just run around the town and find her wherever the hell she may be? Leave her the hell alone!

Archived