Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same

Stargazer

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, Altair said:

She’s still around? 

Has she ever not been?

15 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Mess at the people on here complaining about the visuals when we have Million Reasons staining our discography :selena:

Videos like this make me appreciate MR and Joanne videos :selena:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel
11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Some of y’all get a little too brave with some of your comments regarding other artists when like, hello, do you know what forum you’re on...

Your own statement is a contradiction. Of course people will defend and prefer Gaga’s work over others since this is a fan forum about... Gaga?

why are you surprised? Do YOU know what forum are you on? 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Your own statement is a contradiction. Of course people will defend and prefer Gaga’s work over others since this is a fan forum about... Gaga?

why are you surprised? Do YOU know what forum are you on? 

I know exactly what forum I’m on. Which is why I’m baffled to see things like “she’s still around” and “something must have gone wrong with her brain.” About a young artist’s work when a year ago y’all were losing your sh*t when you saw the MR video.

BabylonHooker

I like the parts where she is in the studio, the homemade part is so generic and cliche :lana:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Andreu

It's cute and it'd be okay if it was released on January. Imo the problem is the gap between the singe (early December) and the video.

Don't tell me that they waited for Havana to die because they were keeping it purposefully alive lmao. Since I heard the song I never felt like it would be big honestly.

Noah
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

the outfits and landscapes are amazing but... it doesn't tie together

it feels like a promotional video for an issue of Vogue that's all about her with a random home video :huh: 

I think if you were reaching you could make out some fame-reallife contradicting concept out of it. but I am really trying to find an explanation as of why they chose these odd sceneries. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

StrawberryBlond

She looks stunning, but yeah, she made us wait a long time for what was just a very boring video of fashion shoots. There was no need to take this long as Havana had already calmed down a few weeks back, I don't get it. If you keep people waiting, their expectations are only going to increase to something you can't deliver. After Havana, I really thought she'd be all about upping the ante.

7 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Mess at the people on here complaining about the visuals when we have Million Reasons staining our discography :selena:

You don't seem to realise that a lot of fans here were disappointed with that video. The same ones complaining about the boring nature of this video are likely the same ones complaining about MR being boring. Just because we're Gaga fans doesn't mean that we love everything she does and if we crticise another artist for something Gaga did, chances are, we did the same to her as well. There's no need to refer to Gaga in any given situation and assume we were ok with her doing it.

Archived