đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Deleted his photo with Lady Gaga

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

BabylonHooker

Not this again. Why does everything have to be so messy ? Just release the bops now. :madge:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

What other pics did he delete other than the one with Gaga? Is there a pattern to what was deleted? 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Michael Baram

yesterday he liked a comment that said something about LG6 and unliked it a few hours later

GaGaAst

this fan base is literally too much to handle..no wonder gaga no longer visits gagadaily.com

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

you guys DONT LEAVE HIM ALONE EVER. He's not insulated from hsi insta like gaga is and hes not used to attention like that so of course evryone badgering him all the time is gonna drive him ****ing crazy.

15 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

He ignores any question of Lady Gaga at his IG posts and I'm very worried.

this is the point. he has his own life and his own career behind her yet most of the attention he gets are fans asking dumb questions about "tea" and "temple" and "wet paint" even though he legally can't say anything. Like, just ****ing relax and let him relax as well you'll both be the better for it

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
8 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

I would rather have another ARTPOP than Milliahn Rizzons The Re-Up or C*ck to c*ck 2 :reductive:

Hide contents

(I prefer TF, TFM and BTW of course over ARTPOP, but yeah, it's better than post-ARTPOP)

Lol ARTPOP is worse than c2c

DutchHooker
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

What other pics did he delete other than the one with Gaga? Is there a pattern to what was deleted? 

Afaik was that the only picture that was deleted, but it was also the only recent picture of him & gaga..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
4 hours ago, Michael Baram said:

yesterday he liked a comment that said something about LG6 and unliked it a few hours later

That's pathetic... why should he?

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ryanripley
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

he deleted a pic that promoted his EPs website too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DutchHooker
33 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

he deleted a pic that promoted his EPs website too

Wow really? Why should he do that? :interestinga:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

He's prob dumped her realising what a waste of time and money she is lately .

madonnnanation is to the left, hun :awkney: don't be a bitch

Lextyr97
10 hours ago, OracleMonster said:

Sis did you just say DJWS is... versatile? He literally only makes trap music and ARTPOP was all electronic sounds/a hawt mess 

This is the same dude that produced Do What U Want and Electric Chapel.

Sam Dey
20 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Good. Now can she hire Nile, Giorgio, Daft Punk, R1, Fernando, Mark...someone else that is actually talented and doesn't make just noise? :hor:

I ****ing wish :diane:

ryanripley
10 hours ago, OracleMonster said:

Sis did you just say DJWS is... versatile? He literally only makes trap music and ARTPOP was all electronic sounds/a hawt mess 

he is versatile lol 

from TEOG, Americano, GH, HU (RTL), EC to Applause, DWUW, JnD, MANiCURE to The Cure :bye: 

Archived