Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why was Sinner's Prayer excluded from JWT?

Iluvartpop

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

You probably like Dancin’ In Circles and Sheiße :awkney:

I will start a GoFundMe to get you removed from this site and fanbase if I ever hear Scheiße slander ever again. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive
5 hours ago, IluvARTPOP said:

^

I think it's a great song and less strenuous for her to perform compared to many of her dance numbers. The only live performance ever was on the Dive Bar Tour. :(

Ikr but don't worry, she reserved the exclusivity of Sinner's Prayer, the best song on Joanne, for her awesome show in Vegas, adding another million reasons to go there.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Sinner’s Prayer is a good song imo. I imagined it having good visuals and choreo. :toofunny: 

My guess is the song itself didn’t fit into any part of the show same as Just Another Day and Grigio Girls. 

sipthistea

Because it's too perfect that not everyone in a sold out arena/stadium is worth it of experiencing it life. 

Spoiler

I'm talking about Joanne haters :bon:

Irrelevant

Why was Judas excluded from JWT? Well it shouldnt have :tea:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

A Hybrid
On 3/7/2018 at 10:48 PM, Doot said:

I will start a GoFundMe to get you removed from this site and fanbase if I ever hear Scheiße slander ever again. 

You can hear it on the quote part of my posts :laughga:

EDIT: You can also see that I’m strong without the Scheiße

yeah

No family’s safe when I sashay

PokerFace

it's too bad. the song is so good. 

but thank god she never performed Hey Girl... (sorry not sorry) 

GaGaAst
On 07/03/2018 at 11:18 PM, A Hybrid said:

You probably like Dancin’ In Circles and Sheiße :awkney:

If someone talks schibie about schibie then that person is a schibie

Protect ur self with some good quality VPN next time u come to GGD..otherwise m a gonna hunt u down with ur IP address 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Anderson123

The setlist already had songs like Angel Down, Joanne, Million Reasons and The Edge of Glory on the piano. Maybe they thought it was way too many ballads for a Gaga show ? Who knows but at least they included Scheiße and Bloody Mary to make it more dancey. I do love Sinner's Prayer and it's one of my favorite songs from the album but I don't mind it.

crackpoppodcast

Just Another Day should’ve been performed!!! It’s so happy and positive and fits right in with the theme of the show and she wrote this all on her own, yeah? It’s my favorite from Joanne- I’ll always wish she had performed it for us :(

Archived