Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Donald Glover/Childish Gambino exposed on Twitter

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

gagzus

The kimono ones are a total REACH since the one from the tour is legit a Versace bathrobe 💀💀 and the silk one is a silk jacket from Balmain

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

then why are you still here if you think she is such a racist ableist etc. piece of ****? pls

It's fun to watch.

Miel
Just now, gagzus said:

The blackface situation was unfortunate as the shoot was Mario’s Idea for her to have an EXTREME spray tan (hence why she’s orange and not black) because of celeb culture and what not at the time.

And yes, but for example in the UK & Ireland many of the travelling community self identify as Gypsy’s (I know several here in my region) and the most common derogatory term for them here is “gypo’s”

Oh, it was that? I thought it was referring to the incident with the photo of two German clubbers in blackface, who ran up to Gaga for a photo. The one where there were lies about her being a "slave master" for Halloween.

I thought that particular photo (Mario Testino, V Magazine, 2009) was definitely a play on mid-2000's celebrity culture/Jersey Shore "guidette" culture.

Also, thank you for the clarification on "gypsy".

3 points in and ready for more

ryanripley
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

The kimono ones are a total REACH since the one from the tour is legit a Versace bathrobe 💀💀 and the silk one is a silk jacket from Balmain

aren't the japanese really relaxed about sharing their culture too?

50% of the time, problematic stuff is white people being offended on behalf of cultures or races who don't give a sh*t

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

It's fun to watch.

uh huh... you honestly can't care that much more since ur still here and returned even after a ban... 

Musery

Supersonic
39 minutes ago, Bio said:

Aren't comedians supposed to say problematic things tho?

Comedians are supposed to say FUNNY things, but per that definition I see why people still find Donald Trump funny.

The Surrealist
Just now, Ryusei said:

uh huh... you honestly can't care that much more since ur still here and returned even after a ban... 

Did I say "I don't care"? No, I didn't. Get that @ryanripley likes. :wub:

MaryJaneHolland
48 minutes ago, DiscoStyx said:

in a (valid) argument about white privilege in the entertainment industry, he shaded gaga implying she didn't have talent

So? In 2018, everyone knows Lady Gaga isn't just a bunch of "gimmicks and stunts" and she's a talented woman.

He can remain deluded :shrug:

Ryusei
13 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

Did I say "I don't care"? No, I didn't. Get that @ryanripley likes. :wub:

I said:"you can't care that much more" that doesn't mean I said that you don't care, it means that I think that you think you care SO MUCH MORE when really that can't be the case if you're still here. But whatever twist my words however you please. I'm done talking to you.

Musery

The Surrealist
Just now, Ryusei said:

I said:"you can't care that much more" that doesn't mean I said that you don't care, it means that I think that you think you care SO MUCH MORE when really that can't be the case if you're still here. But whatever twist my words however you please. I'm done talking to you.

Thank God.

ordinarynam1310

I don't care much about Gambino and his little comparison to Gaga, I mean who hasn't done that to Gaga? And look who still sticks around.

And for real, Tumblr SJWs are way out of hands. 

Florian
34 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

The only thing that isn't true on the list is the one with the blackface fans. The rest is problematic, but GGD will keep their eyes closed.

How is the wheelchair problematic ? Literally anybody can need a wheelchair at some points in their life if they break a bone or something.

Not to mention that she had a mermaid tail in that performance and was fitting the whole "they operated me and made me a mermaid" theme that was going on for TEOG :toofunny: 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Florian said:

How is the wheelchair problematic ? Literally anybody can need a wheelchair at some points in their life if they break a bone or something.

Not to mention that she had a mermaid tail in that performance and was fitting the whole "they operated me and made me a mermaid" theme that was going on for TEOG :toofunny: 

exactly, it's art and art is a freedom

there are limits but a big part of art is to push those limits and the moment artists stop pushing the limits cus they fear tumblr extremists will be the death of art

that'll never happen anyway, you can't police art!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Surrealist
7 minutes ago, Florian said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/lady-gaga-wheelchair-performance-slammed-disability-organization/

This organization made some points about that.

Edonis

This isn’t new information though. This has been known about for a while, his fan base of “woke” people just like to ignore/defend the blatant misogyny and rape-stuff. 

Archived