đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Awards Circuit Predicts Gaga will win Oscar

TropicOfCANCER

Featured Posts

grndmothrmonst
13 hours ago, scallywally said:

Anything's possible but a movie including singing makes it extra tough. A first time movie lead actress in a musical for maybe the first time in Oscars history? Timothee wasnt in a musical.

She'd have to beat all the other actresses in the world for a year. We dont want to put any extra stress on her, thats a hard thing to do. 

Bjork won Cannes but didnt even get an Oscar nomination apart from a song.. Madonna won the golden globe but didnt get an Oscar nomination apart from a song. Whitney didnt get a nom either, only the song. Its gonna be difficult, they are stuck in their own ways. 

Im only trying to stand up for Gaga not putting pressure on her. An Oscar isnt the be all and end all of a great movie. :)

I agree with everything you’ve said. It will be an uphill battle for Gaga for a nom. Also I don’t think Madonna ever received an oscar nom for song. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
6 minutes ago, grndmothrmonst said:

I agree with everything you’ve said. It will be an uphill battle for Gaga for a nom. Also I don’t think Madonna ever received an oscar nom for song. 

The songs M sang have. Sooner or later and you must love me. Both won. 

FentyGa
16 hours ago, darkness said:

We are rooting for Gaga to win an Egot not him delete this please

She can get an Oscar for best actress lol I'm rooting for her too

shane_c

Honestly if she was REALLY good in this she'd be looking to take other roles and there'd be buzz about her getting other roles, she wouldn't have taken a  2 year residency in Vegas that doesn't give her any time to shoot another movie.

scallywally
2 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Honestly if she was REALLY good in this she'd be looking to take other roles and there'd be buzz about her getting other roles, she wouldn't have taken a  2 year residency in Vegas that doesn't give her any time to shoot another movie.

Oh if shes nominated shell be offered a fortune and so many scripts shell buy herself out of the Vegas contract.

PrinceGaga
5 minutes ago, shane_c said:

No offence but I think you’ve been misinformed. I don’t know the exact figures myself but I know that she has two years to fulfil a contract of X amount of shows. Of which she can plan when she will schedule these shows ahead of time. She could schedule them around filming another movie easily. She will have heaps of off time from Vegas.

shane_c
7 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

No offence but I think you’ve been misinformed. I don’t know the exact figures myself but I know that she has two years to fulfil a contract of X amount of shows. Of which she can plan when she will schedule these shows ahead of time. She could schedule them around filming another movie easily. She will have heaps of off time from Vegas.

Ok well I'm wrong about that then, I thought she had to do one every week.

shane_c
12 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Oh if shes nominated shell be offered a fortune and so many scripts shell buy herself out of the Vegas contract.

Yeah but I think it's a fantasy that that will happen. This same site got every prediction wrong about who was going to be nominated last year for best actress. I think they just picked Gaga because she's a big name and she gets attention.... I don't think they actually know anything about her performance.

scallywally
36 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

It would be difficult to schedule around her filming. The dates need to be on sale the dancers and crew need to be booked, sometimes movies have to be filmed at a certain time as the actors, directors (and all the rest) are working on other projects. She cant be moving everyone in Vegas or everyone on the film set. Shell have a couple of months break here and there you are right but to get everyones diaries together to all be at a certain place at a time would be a nightmare. If fans have booked flights for Vegas they wont get their money back because she needs to do an extra day on set and needed to reschedule her show. 

It could happen but would be really messy. For all involved, plus flying here there and everywhere filming and performing shell end up being unwell. The producers and the money men backing the film would take it into consideration. The hotel in Vegas would worry too. Shes not superwoman. 

scallywally
8 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Yeah but I think it's a fantasy that that will happen. This same site got every prediction wrong about who was going to be nominated last year for best actress. I think they just picked Gaga because she's a big name and she gets attention.... I don't think they actually know anything about her performance.

Totally agree, she wouldntve signed for Vegas if everyone was telling her shes gonna win awards. 

giskardsb
57 minutes ago, scallywally said:

the Vegas contract is worth more than even 5 movies for  top paid actors.

ryanripley
1 hour ago, shane_c said:

you know that 10% of the year will be dedicated to Vegas, right? :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

scallywally
4 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

the Vegas contract is worth more than even 5 movies for  top paid actors.

$400,000 a show? $14.6 mil for 36 shows over 2 years. Emma Stone Made $26 mil last year. 

PrinceGaga
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

It would be difficult to schedule around her filming. The dates need to be on sale the dancers and crew need to be booked, sometimes movies have to be filmed at a certain time as the actors, directors (and all the rest) are working on other projects. She cant be moving everyone in Vegas or everyone on the film set. Shell have a couple of months break here and there you are right but to get everyones diaries together to all be at a certain place at a time would be a nightmare. If fans have booked flights for Vegas they wont get their money back because she needs to do an extra day on set and needed to reschedule her show. 

It could happen but would be really messy. For all involved, plus flying here there and everywhere filming and performing shell end up being unwell. The producers and the money men backing the film would take it into consideration. The hotel in Vegas would worry too. Shes not superwoman. 

It wouldn’t be that difficult. Again, she has plenty of time off from Vegas each year. 

How do you think A Star is Born was filmed? She was very busy at the time with an album etc but made it work. At least with Vegas there will be more structure and security with dates so she could plan ahead if she needed. I’d say it’s even more possible now than it was with ASIB

scallywally
54 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

It wouldn’t be that difficult. Again, she has plenty of time off from Vegas each year. 

How do you think A Star is Born was filmed? She was very busy at the time with an album etc but made it work. At least with Vegas there will be more structure and security with dates so she could plan ahead if she needed. I’d say it’s even more possible now than it was with ASIB

ASIB was planned in advance before tour dates, she cancelled dates on the dive bar tour. You cant go round cancelling peoples tickets whove bought flights and hotels. Also it might be too much hard work, shes a sensitive soul. Yes its doable but she isnt well. Shed have to way up if shed be fit enough. Imagine fitting it all in, new album, movie promo, rehearsals, videos, Vegas AND a movie. Fans will lose money on flights. We dont want that do we? I doubt investors would either.  

You asked 'how do you think a star is born was filmed and she was very busy'. Yes! It was filmed and she was. Look at how it all ended up. I think most fans understand she cant do everything its cruel to think so. Shes not fit enough, on one side you have fans saying oh Vegas, shell have time between dates and the weather will be good for her then suddenly its another album, promo, tour other countries on her days off and make more movies!! 

We need to get a grip. If she does all that shell combust. Its ****ing cruel to expect that she can. 

Archived