💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

KP's daily youtube views have dipped

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I never understood why she has so many views on yt. Her videos are not so good to justify it, nor she's a good singer.

I mean, Gaga's most viewed mv has 900 million of views, and they are usually much better.

Because good video doesn't mean a lot of views. 

Katy's videos are great tho

Lady Adga
39 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I never understood why she has so many views on yt. Her videos are not so good to justify it, nor she's a good singer.

I mean, Gaga's most viewed mv has 900 million of views, and they are usually much better.

Katy MVs are GP friendly, people love her videos. 

StrawberryBlond

Good point, the year before Witness came out, she was still getting lots of views, so it doesn't make sense that none of the songs from Witness becoming hits are what caused it. I've been especially baffled at the fact that Hey Hey Hey still has only 67 million views and has just passed the 1 million mark despite being nearly 3 months old. Katy's songs, even her flops, always gain more views and likes than that in this time frame and all the previous singles from Witness got a ton more, even though the last 2 weren't even hits. What gets me is that her views lately aren't even matching her music performance. I understand why Roar and Dark Horse have billions of views because they were mega hits but why do 3/4 of the singles from Witness have several hundred million views each and millions of likes? CTTR is the lead, sure, but it wasn't a hit on par with her other leads, not even close, her worst performing lead single to date. Bon Appetit was a major flop worldwide, barely made it out the station. And Swish Swish, while it benefitted off interest from Katy fans, Taylor fans and those generally interested in this feud, that song was only slightly less of a flop, certainly not a big enough hit to become her 3rd most liked video ever (yes, it's true) with 3.4 million likes. Hey Hey Hey's the only one whose views are remotely realistic for its performance. So, I'm a bit lost as to what's happening with this theory of "she buys views and likes." But, as I've said once before, if her fans are this devoted to giving her tons of views and likes, if they like the music that much, why aren't they buying it? It's totally just the fans who are providing these views because if it were the public, those songs would have been much bigger hits. The album's sold less than 1 million worldwide in just under a year of release. This is from a woman with over 26 million subscribers and counting. You want me to believe 25 million of them are too broke to afford her music? Something's not right here. Gaga and Beyonce have much less subscribers than her yet managed to outsell Witness with their last albums. 

But I will say this...some of her oldest videos could really do with a view boost and I'm surprised her fans haven't started watching them like crazy (just like we did) to get them certified. By far the weirdest example in Birthday - uploaded 4 years ago and not even reached 70 million yet nor has it even hit 500k likes. GUY came out at the same time and despite being 3.5 minutes longer, (with the last 4 minutes being credits), having a shortened second version available, having no promo, being much less of hit, coming from an underperforming era and Gaga having less subscribers...it has more views and likes. Even the shortened version is approaching the same amount of views Birthday has into the bargain! I can't understand why this is the only one of Katy's videos that her fans have never got behind whatsoever. I know it's 8 minutes but her fans are devoted when it comes to her online views. No wonder she's never released a video that long since. Her label have seen for themselves that even her fans aren't here for an 8 minute Katy Perry video. The only reason they took a risk with a longer video for Swish Swish was because it involved loads of cameos, a rap feature and was designed to go viral, so it's length wouldn't have been a problem for views.

GaGaAst

Her videos are made so cleverly..it attracts users from all age groups..this is the reason for her success in YT (apart from buying views)..and no doubt her videos are always really good.

(of course except BA and SS) 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

GaGaAst
28 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Good point, the year before Witness came out, she was still getting lots of views, so it doesn't make sense that none of the songs from Witness becoming hits are what caused it. I've been especially baffled at the fact that Hey Hey Hey still has only 67 million views and has just passed the 1 million mark despite being nearly 3 months old. Katy's songs, even her flops, always gain more views and likes than that in this time frame and all the previous singles from Witness got a ton more, even though the last 2 weren't even hits. What gets me is that her views lately aren't even matching her music performance. I understand why Roar and Dark Horse have billions of views because they were mega hits but why do 3/4 of the singles from Witness have several hundred million views each and millions of likes? CTTR is the lead, sure, but it wasn't a hit on par with her other leads, not even close, her worst performing lead single to date. Bon Appetit was a major flop worldwide, barely made it out the station. And Swish Swish, while it benefitted off interest from Katy fans, Taylor fans and those generally interested in this feud, that song was only slightly less of a flop, certainly not a big enough hit to become her 3rd most liked video ever (yes, it's true) with 3.4 million likes. Hey Hey Hey's the only one whose views are remotely realistic for its performance. So, I'm a bit lost as to what's happening with this theory of "she buys views and likes." But, as I've said once before, if her fans are this devoted to giving her tons of views and likes, if they like the music that much, why aren't they buying it? It's totally just the fans who are providing these views because if it were the public, those songs would have been much bigger hits. The album's sold less than 1 million worldwide in just under a year of release. This is from a woman with over 26 million subscribers and counting. You want me to believe 25 million of them are too broke to afford her music? Something's not right here. Gaga and Beyonce have much less subscribers than her yet managed to outsell Witness with their last albums. 

But I will say this...some of her oldest videos could really do with a view boost and I'm surprised her fans haven't started watching them like crazy (just like we did) to get them certified. By far the weirdest example in Birthday - uploaded 4 years ago and not even reached 70 million yet nor has it even hit 500k likes. GUY came out at the same time and despite being 3.5 minutes longer, (with the last 4 minutes being credits), having a shortened second version available, having no promo, being much less of hit, coming from an underperforming era and Gaga having less subscribers...it has more views and likes. Even the shortened version is approaching the same amount of views Birthday has into the bargain! I can't understand why this is the only one of Katy's videos that her fans have never got behind whatsoever. I know it's 8 minutes but her fans are devoted when it comes to her online views. No wonder she's never released a video that long since. Her label have seen for themselves that even her fans aren't here for an 8 minute Katy Perry video. The only reason they took a risk with a longer video for Swish Swish was because it involved loads of cameos, a rap feature and was designed to go viral, so it's length wouldn't have been a problem for views.

your point further proves that she gets most of her views from GP....and her management buys views for her..her management knows she doesn't have enough die hard fans who can protect her in flop era..that's why they have created this sort of profile for her having huge views and MOST FOLLOWED PERSON IN TWITTER..have u seen her retweets and likes in her Twitter even during her prime days..not many people cared deeply for her..almost every one is casual fan who shift between artists based on whats currently popular song..

Though sad for her since she literally felt from cloud 9

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Ferrer Zorola
38 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

As always, I love your POV. 

Birthday’s lyric video (she removed the ‘lyric’ part from the title) does have fair views though. 

It’s strange that her 3 witness singles are just 57M views apart from the most watched one to the least. 

edit: God, I love GGD when we make these analysis 

LIFE IS GOOD

Supersonic
20 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How does one even buy YT viwes?

Her videos were highly promoted on YouTube, even her older ones, always in the suggestions queue, and maybe their deal with Youtube for certain videos ended and now they aren't promoted that way, hence lower daily views.

:shrug:

Google "buy youtube views" and you get onto sites where u can easily buy 1 million views for as little as $2,000-$3,000. Along with non-disclosed YouTube deals, YouTube has been under fire for appearently having a deal that unfairly advantages artists signed at Warner/Atlantic in the recommended and "Next up" tabs.

StrawberryBlond
19 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

your point further proves that she gets most of her views from GP....and her management buys views for her..her management knows she doesn't have enough die hard fans who can protect her in flop era..that's why they have created this sort of profile for her having huge views and MOST FOLLOWED PERSON IN TWITTER..have u seen her retweets and likes in her Twitter even during her prime days..not many people cared deeply for her..almost every one is casual fan who shift between artists based on whats currently popular song..

Though sad for her since she literally felt from cloud 9

Pre-Witness, yes. Because she was actually making hits back then, so these views made sense. I could believe that she wasn't getting paid for views back then. But how could the public possibly be giving her views with her current era seeing as they didn't make any of these singles hits. Bon Appetit is still getting tens of millions of views a week, even though it was her second biggest flop after Hey Hey Hey. Fans alone can't keep it afloat, so it must be a mixture of fan and paid views but certainly not the public.

19 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

As always, I love your POV. 

Birthday’s lyric video (she removed the ‘lyric’ part from the title) does have fair views though. 

It’s strange that her 3 witness singles are just 57M views apart from the most watched one to the least. 

edit: God, I love GGD when we make these analysis 

Yeah, it's embarrassing that the lyric video has more views than the official one. That only further serves to prove that the fans (and maybe even the public) had no problem with the song, they just thought the official video was too long to watch, so it ended up killing any potential it had to be a hit. Plus, the constant cut-away from the song to acting was grating. And totally, it's so odd that all her Witness videos are only about 57 million views apart and they're in order of release too. A bit too much of a coincidence, actually. This might well be where paid-for views come to play. But honestly, the sheer success of Swish Swish is beyond comprehension in comparison to its actual sales. It had an audio version, a lyric video and the official video. For views, audio has 69m, lyric has 78m and official has 403m. And as for likes, audio has 729k, lyric has 1.075m, and official has 3.4m. Altogether, this amounts to just under 552 million views and 5.2 million likes. And all in just 10 months. Seems like the fans and public really like this track. So why has it failed to go top 10 in the majority of the world and the country with the highest sales was the UK, with just 400k SPS? Even in America, where this track was clearly geared, has only shifted 165k copies so far. Bizarre or paid inflation of success? You decide.

Archived