Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was in my hometown this week

Stev

Featured Posts

As some of you might know, Gaga has been spotted in Oregon many times this year. She had instagram posts at Cannon Beach, Oregon, and she was also in a studio in Portland, Oregon. 

I am from a suburb of Portland, Oregon, called Lake Oswego. Apparently, Lady Gaga has been spotted in various parts of Lake Oswego recently, including a brunch place in my neighborhood and a Crate and Barrel. My main source is my neighborhood's social network, with various people commenting Gaga stories. It makes sense, given how much she is spending time in Portland/Oregon, and one of Gaga's backup dancers is from Lake Oswego. 

For some reason, it's super cool to know that Gaga might have been in place I grew up! Just thought you all would want to know. 

Also, this is my first thread (yay!) so I hope I'm doing this right. :)

don't ask me how or why

justanothergay

If I were you I would be staked out in the local Starbucks, waiting for her to reveal herself

jVV65hI.gif

But then I'd probably be too scared to bother her and just creepily watch her order and leave with her beverage :selena:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

GaGaAst
3 minutes ago, Stev said:

It makes sense, given how much she is spending time in Portland/Oregon, and one of Gaga's fan is from Lake Oswego. 

Corrected

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

1 minute ago, justanothergay said:

If I were you I would be staked out in the local Starbucks, waiting for her to reveal herself

jVV65hI.gif

But then I'd probably be too scared to bother her and just creepily watch her order and leave with her beverage :selena:

Hahaha yeah I'm in school in California right now but if I were home I would totally be doing that :stalkga:

don't ask me how or why

zakariah
1 minute ago, Stev said:

Hahaha yeah I'm in school in California right now but if I were home I would totally be doing that :stalkga:

Ask your parents or relatives who are in Oregon to do it :stalkga: 

wahkeenasitka

I figured she would have left by now. Those Cannon Beach photos were a few weeks ago. 

BlingNotTheMusic
21 minutes ago, Stev said:

As some of you might know, Gaga has been spotted in Oregon many times this year. She had instagram posts at Cannon Beach, Oregon, and she was also in a studio in Portland, Oregon. 

I am from a suburb of Portland, Oregon, called Lake Oswego. Apparently, Lady Gaga has been spotted in various parts of Lake Oswego recently, including a brunch place in my neighborhood and a Crate and Barrel. My main source is my neighborhood's social network, with various people commenting Gaga stories. It makes sense, given how much she is spending time in Portland/Oregon, and one of Gaga's backup dancers is from Lake Oswego. 

For some reason, it's super cool to know that Gaga might have been in place I grew up! Just thought you all would want to know. 

Also, this is my first thread (yay!) so I hope I'm doing this right. :)

2 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT

I live in Portland!!!!!!!!!

I live downtown. Where is this Gaga bish?:derpga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Girl can you plz give her a telegram I want to give her?! It has an important message in it! :giveup: 

Spoiler

"When are you coming to Brazil :poot: "

- dit

Spoiler

I'm not even Brazilian but I need to know :poot: 

Laceface

I mean it's more than likely right? She could be exploring a little or something. She's been near where I live before when she visited Elton/performed at the Tiara party in Windsor. 

DiscoStyx

I'm coming to Portland this weekend :classy:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Queen of residing in a state where she hasn’t performed in 5 years. :diane: 

OT: She has been spending a lot of time up there. Maybe Oregon’s her getaway spot from Malibu. 

Schizophonic
4 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I live downtown. Where is this Gaga bish?:derpga:

she is in westmoreland.

Archived